Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

WAKE UP TIME CHILDREN SONS AND DAUGHTERS

Its time for wake up time.... You are all Gods or gods let me explain the difference.... Big God is ann Angel Man or Woman little gods are women and men whom hold on to 3rd density thinking and selling and bartering in life.... wanting wanting wanting and needing needing needing.... You are GOD FOR CHRIST SAKE.... You act like children not getting they're way at Christmas time of the year..... I am, who I am.... Lord God that is who Michael of Paradise you all are the same and are wonderful when are going you going to let the Isis Veil keep you blinded and making you think we are all separate? I still do it without realizing it... And words are difficult to communicate through nothing like talking face to face.... I have so called issue in my own life I just ignore it and they go way. Its the system just like the matrix movies show you... its all fake money credit cards and all material junk. What is in your mind and heart is who you really are a God.... if you a Satanists your not far behind but your calling God the wrong name but all names are his this awesome creator that is all the ALL IN ALL IS..... It loves us as one and being oneness not separate people...... The person right next to you is your other self who ever you see most of the time yes your kids,m grandpa,anyone,,,spouse....You are al copies of me at every aspect of my life the ALL... each one of you shall get to live out each others lives now isn't that cool or not? I am INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE (MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL BESTOWED 1984 APRIL 10 12:01 MIDNIGHT Check Daniel Chapter 12 Verse 01nin the bible KJV which some text still is in tact..... I would never lie to you I am who I am.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising