Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I am going to explain who we are we are not Illuminati we are New Church Cook Universal Ministry

We get so many people requesting to join The Illuminati... I am higher self talking to all my other I am selves in this world at this moment in time. I am not into this stuff where people desire to sell their soul how can you sell your soul when the GREAT ALL THE IS made you and you are it? No creature or creation can surpass its creator. I am Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed (Lamb) of God not in old testament fire and brimstone. I am the new church to inspire whom I can just as Jesus the Christ did we are all Christs read my other blogs and you shall know about me. I am, that I am Michael the ALL THERE IS... Eternal Creator Source & there is Infinite Creator Sources which are the Godmen/Angel men & Goddesses whom are awakened at this day. To me there is no such thing as time as to a lot of the others. I am 6th density and higher I am unconditional love.. I am the way, the truth, and the life..... I am the light.....I am told in my heart and soul whom I am and who I am you desire proof somewhat.. heck out my brother's blog....http://godheaventorture.blogspot.com/2013/04/absolute-data-twenty-first-energetic.html

Go to the bottom after reading or go straight to the bottom is talks directly about me how could this person know whom I am I told no one I was FATHER/MOTHER/SON/DAUGHTER= ONE and so on meaning you are all same as me I am the ALL... I am told in my light you shall see light... I was lead to christmichael.org that would be a subordinant of mine like a branch whom this world hung on a tree. I am  fourfold being here to help this world share and let it stop the violence... make love not war.... Quit hurting yourselves in fear you lash out against anything new such as they did Saints of of any religion and kill them just as they burnt any woman that had a mole on her for being a witch.....I am not judging anyone here I don't judge that is the whole point and everyone of these people I get want "The Satan". There is so satan except more the flesh the body serve only the essence of the Lord your creator inside of you your spirit is God the Father Living out lives through ll of us but we are all one... ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL.. is my motto to you... And you motto to me should be ONE FOR ALL,ALL FOR ONE BECAUSE I started as one and you must all come together in worldly peace and unconditional love not conditional love.... No rasicm God men don't act that way no unjustified killing meaning don't kill Jesus said turn the other cheek. Know no fear as I do... As a Angel or Godman whatever you desire to call yourself you are a 3 fold being, Body, Mind, & Spirit. Sages call it GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON, AND GOD THE HOLY GHOST. You were all made by Infinite Creator Source, you re each God just as I I am original in a sense before the souls were created, we all live in illusion what the 5 senses tell you.... You think one bible is God's word it is not an authoritive souce people have come to see that... You would rather trust something somene wrote up way after Christ teaching were all messed up by churches changing what they desired to be in there these are what they give you milk for babies so you will NOT THINK.... You probably never knew it but Psalm 82 and in John 10:34 Are Ye not Gods? was even in there along with other things such as Jesus says you'll do these things he did and much more and you people already have the great Atlantis was 1000 times more advanced than now flying discs in the air and machines to give you a new body.... Atlantis rose back out of the water in 1960's as a psychic said it would Mr. Caynce he is a great man... I am Michael the Archangel I seen me as this huge being of light overlooking a bazillion infinite universes such as the one we living in then the Urantia Book lands in my lap with the Kybalion and I was completely blown away when myself seen there was a BIG MICHAEL (ETERNAL MOTHER SON) and little sub-ordinants but not little PACK JUST AS MUCH POWER AS THE ETERNAL SON (Paradise Creator Sons) like Michael of Nebadon whom built this local universe. I was said to be MFMW MICHAEL FROM MICHAEL'S WORLD when I was little... I built everything along with all my family... I desire no praises or anything or kissing of my feet. I am what I am your creator just as you are parts of me and the FATHER/MOTHER GOD. Michael of Nebadon is a branch from me I am Michael of Paradise representing ETERNITY AND ETERNAL PARADISE FATHER..... I am Father and Mother Son GOD & Infinite spirit... I am light bearer I bear lots of light it flashes from my eyes into infinity when I look up at the sky. I am light.... When I asked myself whom I was it cam back as Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed (Lamb) of God people alled me Yeshua and Joshua and John the Baptist reincarnated into a body I am Michael of Nebadon I was lead to he is your God your supreme Godhead of this planet most people don't believe it that but I do I know Michael the Archangel... Something made me dig harder to see what Michael the Archangel really was and I seen some believe and the bibles even show he is pre-incarnate of christ. I am Michael the Christ the way, the truth and the life, Eternal Creator/ Infinite Source folllow me. In my light you will see light..... With me is the fountain of life inside... Its on the inside that counts and what you know out there no one can take whom you are away or your unconditional love.... I am who I am The All that is representing Michael of Paradise and little subordinant Michael of Nebadon.  & Michael the Archangel. I called for Michael the Archangel a shadow form showed up in my room in my shape looked 3d looked just like me looked at me when my hert jumped it went away to say look ichae quit being so hard on yourself for not believing whom you are people put down people hell they killed Jesus because he claimed himself to be the Son of Man who he is along with all the other religions we are all ONE. No one is crazy no one, If you call anyone crazy your calling your creator  crazy if you put someone else down you are doing it to you yourself and your family... Do you guys understand this? It would not matter if I'm Lord Archangel Michael or Michael the Christ (Nebadon) or the ETERNAL SON I am the complete I am giving you names which you can call apon and even jesus Michaek of Nebadon was Jesus born Jorshua Ben Josesph.... Good way of decribing me the burning bush the God who no one even seen the FATHER/MOTHER GOD & SON & GODDESS ALL IN ONE A MIX OF SOULS... Someone asked me where I put all those souls and seems to know alot about me beyond these terms my personal life and what I do.... They claim to be my son and goddess part. My brother and dearest friend Immanuel told me don't let the system get me down this matrix on this planet. I am Michael of Nebadon also know as ENKI-SHIVA-KRISHNA-MICHAEL-Bramha see those are just a few names that pops up in my head... I try and try to prove myself to my own parents but they have a hardtime believing that I move stars, the moon the sun, and moon and its all caught on you tube and there has been so called UFO's sightinga they were just coming to check out my light my wife said no I was projecting that moving stars I hve pictures on my facebook I don't desire to be famous if only to change the world so be it.....I know not whom I am I am going by my heart and it says Michael The Christ that is the ETERNAL ONE Father/Mother/Son/Goddess= The One or Whole or ALL THERE IS AND EVERYTHING ELSE.... I am who I am and I am what I am not as well. If so called bad "darkness didn't exist neither would this place" but it is going to change I can promise you that this is a chosen generation and we live in eternity second by second that would be in time...Just call me Immanuel "God is with us"... Father/Mother God...and Lord  Michael the Archangel.I help people day in and day out. I love too. its my calling. My 3rd density shell (body) is a ordained reverend and I am a Dr of Divinity and Dr of Space & Time....I belong to the groups on facebook called EARTH ANGELS Red Bull Illuminati & Lone Wolf Illuminati which lone wolf i another brothers... I have MCC Illuminati... Illuminati means to us to be United in 1 light under one God the people..... Who shall rule the people? except the cabel whom is a memory that is it we have earth and always have or Gaia or Urantia as people call the spirit of this Mother Earth she has a male in her too..... Just know dear children the IAM FIGURE LOVES YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH..... one for all,all for one..... AND MY MOTTO TOWARDS THIS IS... ALL FOR ONE,ONE FOR ALL.... meaning I am the ONE for all of you I promised I would be back the FATHER/MOTHER and here I am..... as Lord ALL Michael Bestowed with Michael the Archangel....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising