Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

I uploaded somethings I do moving the stars

I uploaded things I do with the stars.... Its amazing https://www.facebook.com/mikey4833/media_set?set=a.10201116402851497.1073741835.1211914222&type=3 I am, who I am and always we be The All bestowed as Michael the Archangel  the Lord. I work all day and night doing things for people who are in "need" truth is no one is in need we are all one.... They call me FATHER/MOTHER GOD & SON/DAUGHTER= The ONE with flashing eyes spirit + ghost.... I am that I am.... Know the I in you (become oneness with you I am presence and be unconditional love all the time.... It take tremendous effort to get out of the old and into the new. I am Michael of Paradise ETERNAL CREATOR.... I also seen what the news called UFO's all it was is these stars temporary stars I make and move the others around and they go back to where they suppose to be... its my creation... I'm the main ALL the original and then know the souls came next after everything else then we all dwelled in absolute knowing then I sent part of myself to create what it was not darkness and the eternal convent was made this soul says FATHER/MOTHER FATHER/MOTHER WHY HAS THOUGH FORSAKEN ME? I have never forsaken any of you..... You are each my children sons and daughters and you make your creations just as I do.... I entered this little souls creation so to speak so I m lifting you all up...... Its the truth my knowledge...... So shall it be... Time is not real man made that up..... God man and God woman will be walking this earth gaia soon..... within the next decade in your time schedule.... I am forever not on finite time I am eternal and infinite I absorbed the little soul the revelations part in bible is over put many of you don't remember everything you see is memories from your past lives... wake up my babies your in PARADISE... What Dreams May come.... Watch the movie how people make themselves believe their in hell after death... The reeper came along time ago and this world has 2 sides as you call it heaven and hells lower heavens and lower hells but your not in hell forever unless you desire that state of being..... But my angels will attempt to get you out but you must remember you are part of me the ALL THERE IS AND DOESN'T EXIST....JUST LIKE 3RD DENSITY DOESN'T BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOUR RE-VISITING ABSORBED IN YOUR LOWER SELF..... We are on 5th density now wake up!!!!!!!!! Look what I can do and alot more I made all this just for you and you all had a hand it it... We are each other and otherselves yes other selves.... I am the main ALL I know this from heart My name is Michael ETERNAL FATHER MOTHER SON & Infinite spirit which creates all this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising