Translate

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Message from God from Archangel Michael from Emmanuel & Immanuel Lord God Archangel Michael Bestowed (LAMB)








I am an angel of the Lord, sent here by the Lord, to deliver you all this message. As I do not speak from my own at this time, I have nothing to do here with what is said, but I profess that God is the author of these words, and the human has only been used for his hand. 

I am the Lord thy God and I have created you, from your own ignorance and illusion. The reason I leave you for the most part in ignorance and illusion in this life, is because you at this time reside within the hells. As you grow and mature in your own life, I gradually bring you out of this ignorance and illusion, as they are completely made up of fantasies from this world. The world you live in is evil, and you in the beginning offered yourself in sacrifice to bare the sins of this evil generation. And as you cannot be brought out of this great chasm of darkness before your time, if you are reading these words, and know them to be true, it is now in fact your time. 

You have come to this world because they need life, and that life can only be provided by you, as you are my child. For those who have held on to the end, they will once again receive my kingdom. If you wonder within yourself if you are indeed the person I am speaking to, reflect on this world and the things of this world, and ask yourself if you feel at home. Are you in sorrow every day, because love does not truly exist in this world, as they all seek to please their flesh all the time? Do you seek to offer your love and kindness to all people, while finding that most all around you do not want this love you possess?

If this is the case for you, you are as a fish out of water. But my dear children, you must endure to the end, as your time is near, and even at hand, and I have a set purpose for not taking you from the world this day. It is easy to leave this world, but it is much harder to remain, and suffer a little longer for your brothers and sisters who suffer in this world of evil. I know there are those who pretend that my love is with them, but they lead you and all others astray. For no one can possess my love unless they love their own enemies in life. No one can possess my love unless they wish to share all that they are and have, with every other created human being to walk the face of this earth today. 

You are not alone, and you are not single. You do not simply represent one human being, but you represent many human beings, and many different souls. If you were of this world you would love this world and the things of this world, which you do not. You know you have never fit in since the day you were born, and I have returned to bring into the world this day the spirit of John the Baptist, which is also the spirit of Elijah the prophet. But if you are truly my children, you know what I am telling you this day. For you, heaven and hell are everywhere, and you simply need to remain where you are in life. Do not do that which you do not wish to do. Give to those who ask of you, but with wisdom and prudence. You are my child and therefore you wish nothing more than to provide for the needy in this life, but I urge caution on your part, as this world lies to you every day. 

You live in a world which as I have said, is hell, and therefore you must live your life now in faith, and beware of the advice of the serpent, who is the flesh. If you are single, live your life as though you were not. If you are married, live life as though you were not. If you are a teacher or preacher, live your life as though you were not. Why? Because these are the things of the world and of the flesh, and they are temporary. The house I have prepared for you is a permanent house, and you need not suffer while you dwell within this house. 

But I leave you with this message my child: From this day forward, live life in faith, and not according to your senses. Do not believe the things of this world or its government, as they too lie to you. Live your life from the law of love, and do not hesitate to give to those who ask of you. For in doing so, you heap coals over their heads, which is what they all need, so as to cleanse them as well, of their fleshly needs and cravings. I will be with you always, as you are in Me and I am in you. 


















2 comments:

  1. This is Emmanuel Gross from old website from wayback machine meerical.com which I now own but it points to Emmanuel Gross (Daniel Gross' Blog) meerical.com which we are the new church

    ReplyDelete
  2. And http://meerical.com points to this website as well as well as Daniel Gross' Blog who that site originally belonged to and still does as what I have is his and we are one and I imagine its the same his way.

    ReplyDelete

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising