Translate

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A word from God the Father and Mother God part of the Collective and the CREATOR SOURCE life so called problems

I am Infinite Creator Source (God) the Father & Mother telling all my other Iam selves in this world today in so called problems of everyday life....You live in what is known as 3rd density we have lower 3rd density where you are living in fear and are depressed, sad, mean to others and yourself and then we have a newer 3rd density with which you shall all walk this earth in a 5th density body as well as a 3rd density shell or glove or skin suit which is a machine which has many soul groups trillions of cells inside of you the world is inside of you as well as out.... if you don't go to where the heart is inside you shall go without this is written in every religion almost where truth still remains.... We have milk for babies which is the Holy bible and that is it they say and they all fight over what this God did and didn't do 2000 years ago.... My dear sons and daughters make no more judgments even your LORD makes no judgments against his fellow other selves... Yes that right all one and the same I am just a creator I am not a wrathful God I live in absolute where I reside my essence is in all of you and your all sons and daughters of me the INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE and I am with you on earth everywhere and am everything.... I am what I am and I am also what I am not and also I am nothing all at the same time... ALL of you are saints there is no bad nor good it simply is, Life is gentile and only is difficult because you have the same creative power as I do the I figure your soul is me GOD or INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE (The little soul that could by Neale Donald Walsch.. People have called his works blashemy against GOD.... All they ever seen of the infinite God was a burning bush..... There is only 1 GOD WHICH IS THE ALL WHO IS IS ALL of you and the One called the LORD. I work in a 4 fold manner THOUGHT,CONCEPT,DEED AND INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE WAS MADE ALL YOU SOULS WHOM CREATE. I am Eternal Creator Source..... You are called God the Father which is your spirit, GOD The Son which is your bodies (spiritual and physical) and your mind is God the Holy Spirit....AS MANY CALL IT.... You are what I am... I wish what you wish for... I wish for you to experience your lives not live in misery over 3rd density trials and errors which you make when you call something or someone else who is simply a different body but same soul and your damning your own self.... never use the words NEED OR WANT with the "I" because you shape the COLLECTIVE OF YOUR PLANET AND EVEN INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE which each of you belong to and are in for all eternity from eternity.....I am here on this planet INFINITE & ETERNAL CREATOR SOURCE as me..... As the ALL itself to help this world with all the power I can muster up. This is my first time ever here from the most Eternal All knowing from whence I came this "The Complete" or so called "BURNING BUSH". Iam the Father/Mother part you are all my sons and daughters.... I have a statue I got a yardsale and I had no biological children of my own but I know why i got it in my heart because My higher self the ETERNAL ALL IN ALL whom I represent as MICHAEL THE CHRIST (ETERNAL MOTHER/FATHER/SON and ARCHANGEL MICHAEL and part Goddess as well the ONE....Iam declaring God's word a message from your own souls (collective as One as planet earth) and individually you each know you cannot continue on in this fashion much long longer or your world could be gone in a blink of an eye which I will do all within my power to stop by opening myself up what do i have to gain my this by saying hey world look I am,that I am... EVERYTHING and EVERYONE BACK AS ONE....Not under some one world order but United in spirit and harmony with each other all it will take is a few more of you really big souls whom are here to help all you ANGELS ON EARTH archangels are GODS and I NEVER ASKED FOR WORSHIP that is how much you love the idols whom were once saints just as me writing here whom you crucified on the cross or stones to death and all this ANTI-CHRIST STUFF makes me want to vomit while I'm here as long as you have me for as above,so below,as above,so below... it all corresponds with each other that is a old HERMTIC LAW which there is also cause and effect a great read I inspired is THE KYBALION which comes to the Godman or Goddess when he/she is ready to receive such a teaching.... Jesus was this he was that.... People my dear people I hardly use words to communicate to you due to people mistaking the words nor understanding them like right now you maybe confused well let me tell you me the ETERNAL CREATOR & infinite creator source did not invent religion what so ever... That was you FINITE CREATORS little gods (SO CALLED DEVIL MEN OR WOMEN. Like Thoth the Egyptians defied him and made him a idol to be worshipped no different than today with current CHRIST or whomever your religion's theology holds it is real they all came from INFINITE & FINITE CREATOR SOURCE which is the collective of your planet the where the so called ascended masters and all these SAINT GERMAIN AND ALL THESE things come from people really do and can do this channel them there are frauds so your job is to remember whom you are for your own world and your universe... Each moment changes within space and time but in actual reality there is no such thing as up down, left,right, cold or hot as in Good or EVIL, ALL THE SAME THING all in One......Jesus and the one before him Horus were examples of this look at what I can do preach the GOSPEL of how to free yourselves from mind control that what is known in this world as the cabel and certain dark Illuminati groups no I didn't say all of them were bad because the Illuminati is United nations in actuality imagine a whole world open to everyone no more fear your only in fear if you got fear and something to hide..... Everyone blames the Government hey its just how you "wanted" and "needed" things like precious money..... Money or mammon is the god of riches it wouldn't be a mad idea at all to impose limits on how much people can have so this 1-2% whom used to control the population by moving all jobs to china and making these china God men and Women work for pennies while they jack the prices up over in the USA AND all over other countries.... For as you all blaming this on a devil named SATAN than check your bibles because Lucifer is only mentioned 1 time in there and they are both known as the morning star Jesus is too.... That is why Muslims don't believe in Jesus and believe their religion of ALLAH is better and more peaceful which it is but again it is not my words but changes consistantly to fit the needs of the churches to enslave the masses so you cannot think for yourself.... All the mind control you go through with the bible meaning fear hell fire and brimstone there is no such thing as a literal burning hell unless after death you believe in it so much but you would never stay in fantasy land long because you would either come back to INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE OR STAY IN 4TH density the spirit world where the INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE EXISTS AND ETERNAL AS WELL. I am ETERNITY ITSELF... I am what say I am thee father/Mother GOD PRIME CREATOR ALL OF IT A WHOLE MIX OF SOULS your no different.... We all have the power to create things instantly yes witches created beings (thought forms) know as Gins to serve their needs but some of their thought form controls excepcially the old testament power these churches mainly the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH draws they act no different than in days of so called PAGEN they have all the idols there and their vatican vault... They do witchcraft and the like to cast things on this world on behalf of other Illuminated souls but its all part of this game some are so called ETS and beings from different planets billions of light years way as it appears to be.... This world needs right now so I am giving it what it needs IAM SAYING TO THE entire IAM collective of earth for UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND EACH OF YOU READING THESE WORDS SHALL INDEED AWAKEN TO THE TRUTH RIGHT AT ANY NOW MOMENT IN ETERNITY WHICH THERE IS NO TIME... A moment (now moment is 1 nannosecond) in time and space which changes.... I talk and tell all brothers and sisters on this planet through every means possible feelings, thoughts mainly, but again all thoughts are not from me.... My thoughts are your highest thought which is you are all GOD me..... Be the ANGELS YOU ARE WHICH IS THE SAMETHING AS GODS is there any difference? Am I making sense to you? Good because and all this "MY GOD IS SUPREME POWER" that is what it is "supreme" absolute what is the difference? Nothing its like fighting over whether how you see the glass as half full or all the way full its a limiting concept... When ever some prays they never think to use their own name to whom they are asking your not to beg because that is lack even if you use saints names your all just trying to grasp at the so called law of attraction which works simply like this.... You must not strive for it or you'll never get what you want... You must desire this whole hearted like I am knowing what I am doing out of unconditional love for this world to change it back to as you call it Christ's reign on earth they put 1000 years..... Time isn't real that so called prophesy already came true with Hitler and such he was recycled no different (re-born) but he is in his own hell. This is the idea that Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch a man who I bless him with even more help and abundance that I may know him myself me and him agree on everything as like his book says the essence in him the soul or GOD THE FATHER was talking and it already knows everything and life is not a school to learn schools dumb you down in truth.... You take on the people around them if you let them in your equilibrium AND they knock you out of balance or your rhythm (everything vibrates) some so fast its like it looks like its standing still that is spirit but everything also can move slowing there are infinite degrees of this vibrations.... the higher the vibrations the higher you are in density.... Once you got to 5 and 6 density you shall not desire to lower your vibrations unless you are like me and desire to help all other no matter what... I never ask for money... People played me as fulls its my observation and no more I am,what I am dear ones don't let the system get you down that is all it is... At this very day and hour you shall all each in the world who "needs" something shall get it? Have I not promised the FATHER/MOTHER GOD would return.Parts of the new testament are still in tact some things are not things that was ever said I know from my heart and I am ETERNITY ITSELF I am a light house the amazing things I do I do it all for you all... All them displays in the nighttime sky that the sky is red my light is red and blue I play with our creation like a child plays with toys...... When you no longer have any needs in the world anymore or wants of cash or bartering selling than you are helping this world out because you know these words are truth..... I promise you this I shall use every way to prove myself to you me the VERY ALL IN ALL of you... I Love you all and since I'm made up of everything seen and unseen and everything else inbetween  all these devices are mine your all co-creators in this game of getting to remember whom is whom.... Just remind eachother of unconditional love.... The grand shift happened in your minds as one because mother earth us responding just as when hurricanes hit that is from the so called bad in your collective thoughts.... Dear children whom are me and I am each of you use that not in vain or GD because you are only hurting yourself... Never put down another's religion.... To you my brothers who don't believe their is no nothing at all we will have our reckoning one day here very soon in your world of time and space just to show you all how much I love you all so unconditionally... I will use all ways to communicate with you so be on the look out numbers 1111, 222, 555 means christ level of thinking and doing.... Get yourselves a copy of Neale Donald Walsch's Conversations with God An Uncommon dialogue books 1,2,3... And he has others... Or visit http://www.meerical.com the New Church of Jeruselem so to speak meantioned in Revelations 21...... I am the way, the light and the life, with me is the fountain of life.... In my light you all shall see light A'SE so be it so....
This is universal truths I write about.... You each have your own as well as you come to know universal truth or as my brother puts it "absolute truth & data".... And dear daughters and sisters please listen to me..... There is no such thing as a devil only men or woman whom judge themselves that or others do they are know as SATAN or the many thought forms created by your power of mass mind control by fear not love..... They exist and are born even when these form gin enough energy but this is the whole purpose to let the creators you all experience yourselves with the BIG CREATOR The ALL That is....I will now end this transmission and tell you to become in service to yourself first before you try and handle anyone else's issues or you can just park it in neutral and rest... And go within to where the heart is...... Home is where the heart is.... There exists nothing but oneness..... Forget religion dear brothers and sisters and all the worldly messages ENKI meaning (Lord of the Earth) you each become that please (Lord Know I am,that I am in you). In unconditional love, channeled through Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed (Lamb) of God....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising