Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Illuminati ties and people wanting to sell they're souls for the satan

Brothers and sisters this is THE LORD ARCH-ANGEL MICHAEL BESTOWED (LAMB) OF GOD so many fear when I would return to earth.... Truth is I never left... That  I figure has always been in you has it not? You punch me in the face when you fight, you hurt me by locking parts of me in jail.... And You really hurt me when you try and sell you own self for money to some scam artist saying he is an agent of the Illuminti and scam you out of hundreds or thousands of dollars... They say am I the real deal... an you get me into Illuminati? I use the name Illuminati not is the terms those 3rd density people think... Illuminated it to become AWAKENED TO THE TRUTH YOU ARE GOD no less answer then that is there... I am all there is and all there ever will be you all reside inside me as well as out says the ETERNAL CREATOR and the INFINITE CREATOR IS known as the little soul who could he isn't so little is he and she? They made all of space and where time is but time exist not even to them finite creator sources.... You are all creator sources tapped into me be the creator the Michagelo of your life make your own desires come true THOUGHT, ACTION, DEED and 100% knowing s well as you know your first name by the way is your GOD NAME. Mine is Michael as in ETERNAL FATHER-MOTHER-SON & INFINITE SPIRIT... Its almost over time to come back to home is where the heart is equalilrium there is no more ups and downs for the next few moments (days) for me.... Many of you reading this are awakening to my truth and absolute universal truth and data from me (Michael Elohim & Eloher)

The beings Enki Lord of the Earth shall return to help this planet out before its too late all these thought forms that was made by witches in days gone by... Yes they created beings out of thin air so called shadow people to serve them... they remain on astral realm but are parasites no demons demons are not demons but angels just as Enki Peacock Angel..... Lord of All Magic as well... I love you brother Enki and look forward to being with you and Marduk (RA) once again here really soon.... MICHAEL THE CHRIST & ARCHANGELS ALL AROUND ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising