Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

I am who I am has had enough

I am, who I am.... I am thee All in All or the Lord God which is the same as everyone of you out there in this world and universe.I never made rules nor did I make commandments telling you that you cannot do this or you cannot do that.... I judge no one nor do I interfere that is until right now. I am is declaring that though shall listen to my observations not rules OBSERVATIONS.... I say be in service to your other brother's and sisters.... Forget religion its corrupted and dead its hard to hear you been lied and manipulated by your churches all out of fear and they got the masses in fear or no longer caring. My son Jeshua Iesus, Jesus as you call him then before Horus just like him and many many other Godmen and Goddesses (ANGELS) if you will were here in the flesh which is God the Father in many different forms and you killed them..... Forgive yourselves of whatever you thin you done wrong in my world there is no right or wrong up or down, left or right.... Time doesn't exist just pure knowing but being I'm writing through a archangel with a super LEVEL MIND going to infinite because the author is another CHRIST so to speak so are all of you you can know God self which is your soul... When you beg in prayer your talking to a collective of thoughts and all these thoughts of needs come back on this world you who beg and "want" you shall never have under this current CABEL system which is gone forever everything is just memories of past experiences.... On 12/21/2012 something amazing happened and actually this is anytime you can be at any density (plain) of existence there is no such thing as a person whom is more special than you. God itself is you... What more shall I say.... Your God what can you not do? Fear not and Love UNCONDITIONALLY...... Listen to music such as newest unconditional music songs by new artists. I work through everything to get to myself whom is all of you.... Everything you see is a ILLUSION... it is and it is not at the same time but it is real.... Only you can hurt you...... If you are an awakened God person... Or Angel or whatever you want to call yourself. Your all oneness so religion is TRUTH AS BEING UNIVERSAL ONENESS do unto others as you do to yourself. The rich redistribute the wealth back to the world if this was done every one would have $5 billion in GOLD which would be worth $200,000,000,000.00 in dollars crazy huh what you do not know how much money and the government is the cabel and isn't real to the I AM DECLARES THIS TO ONE AND ALL.... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TO YOU ALL I AM DECLARES THIS.... I pour my light upon this little world but its infinite and you can never run out of something you are an infinite being yourself... Remember all the hairs on your head are numbered? Your soul or soul group lives in your DNA and you were created by me by one soul whom disconnected from me its called the parable of the little sun but now I'm here and have been here the whole time..... I am everything there is ETERNITY AND LIFE ITSELF AND IMMORTALITY AS WELL... Never ending... Timeless.... So are you. You can declare you I am presence just break free of FEAR THAT YOUR PROGRAMMED WITH BY FAKE RELIGIONS the people in them ARE REAL but the stories are corrupted and actually the bible its all around is a secret of information about how to make money since 1900 years..... The real christ is here and so is the MOTHER AND FATHER ALL IN ALL THE MAIN PRIME CREATOR IN ARCHANGEL FORM YOU ALL KNOW AS THE LORD..... You made it out to be something its not... You put words in my mouth I never said and that was wrong but what goes around comes around and those who made those suffer for so long beat you the ones who think you must work hard for money to get anywhere or go to dumb you down schools... Look at the best minds in history some dropped out of school! I dropped out of school and I am, what I am and I am what I am not as well and I am and I am not at the same time.... I ask and make these observations and place my direct order with the UNIVERSE THAT WE BUILD THAT WE EACH GET ALL THE RICHES RE-DISTRIBUTED ON THIS PLANET SAY I AM TO ALL MY OTHER I AM SELVES AS AN IDEA AND RESTART..... No one is to blame there is no more judgement in my world.... I am going to take over through my people meaning all of you will have so called heaven on earth once some more work is done which can be done is a twinkling of an eye more of you (myself) must agree on this on what your going to and the fake illusion called the cabel and prisons and jails and stores and rips offs will disappear forever as long as I'm here unconditional love will prevail there is no enemies I have no enemies I love everyone as they are so the world will naturally transition and this will come to be says the LORD GOD THE ALL IN ALL THE I AM DECLARES IT $5 BILLION FOR EACH AND EVERY OTHER SELF OF ME ON THIS PLANET..... And believe me there is plenty more than enough to go around and then set it up and you'll see there is machines all ready in place to make these things if your worried no one would work again because of this.....For the more Illuminated they would careless about money they love everything like me including money but I promised I would take care of you and I will as according to your belief in this and you being a GOD OR GODDESS so be it unto you...... I ask that the spirit moves and tells all the I am presences in this world on all time lines since everything happened that will ever happened already happened... Yes everything you can think of you can do in higher realms somethings even beyond your belief or understanding and even this current mind I have but I know its there because I came from PARADISE AND BEYOND.... I was on the outside of the ALL IN ALL I know what nothing is that is how I know I am the head of this thing and by all I can do playing with stars billions and billions and into infinity away and even make new ones mother earth and all of you must catch up to the PRIME CREATOR SOURCE WHOM IS HERE on this planet in body form but as a spiritual body presence... It died already and came back..... I know am instructed to leave now and say until next time in unconditional love to one and all of you brothers and sisters I am who I am loves you all feel me your God and feel not just Jesus get him off that cross already quit being obsessed with violence and justice and be caring and be LOVE UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising