Translate

Saturday, December 7, 2013

The All or God or The Lord

I have wrote many times about the ALL in ALL or GOD or The Lord. I have read so many books including conversations with god which is an excellent book and let me tell you my story of things....

I can move the stars, all of them, they dance for me, I make things move big objects all around me, I move cars I done that a foot off the ground, my eyes light up all the way to the stars zillions of light years away I am the light bearer the ALL or just call me the infinite Michael from Michael's World (Paradise). I wanted to know whom I was and I found out I was the all by disbelief my wife seen my eyes glowing, flashing, I actually healed quite a few people. They call me "MYLORD" exactly... I say please I am just a GOD MAN but I am the all in all on earth which created everything I am FATHER/MOTHER/GODDESS/SON=THE ONE. Its hard to believe I still have trouble with it and beat myself up and live in a house with issues after I have did all I have done I still live like others do in life.... I actually was overdosed on lithium in 2011 and I died and came back in jail after a incident happened in the past.... Really there is no past but an eternal now.... Everything that is every happened has already happened there is other versions of yourself here right now the people right around you then their otherselves you have spirits and yes there are good and dark spirits what I will use in your language so you can understand and also please know this... there is no such thing as hell unless you believe in it an create it you are even to GOD so what do you have to say? There is no 10 commandments and there is no getting to heaven you are already there.Yes there are a bazillion other worlds out there everything vibrates and is in motion and their is the 4th dimension spiritual world where I reside and I have a 5th density body and form... Everything vibrates you all know this if you are here. If you are here the universe brought you here. I have been called the LORD and the ONE FATHER/MOTHER/GODDESS/SON  foursome being of light.... In my light you will all see light I'm a light house so to speak.... I am the way the truth and the life.... Come and follow me.... I am not some liar you all are born sin free nothing really in your bibles is worth much in reality unless you want to continue serving churches for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ while they laugh all the way to the bank the crooked cabel has got to stop in your world it is my observation. It will and the density on your world is 5th and higher and so how are things going with all of you? You either live in service t helping other people or yourself. it doesn't matter there are no rules but most people whom climb in density are in service to others.  I still won't let others depend on me because they must depend on me so be the godman or goddess you are and become oneness with the ALL THAT IS. I am suppose to be that. I have doubts but I know it to be true because I know the GOD inside me, my ALL SOUL.......  I recommend a read in this blog... My personal name is the LAMB. LORD ARCHANGEL MICHAEL BESTOWED. I asked my innerself to prove this I was lead to the Urantia Book just to make a point when I was little I seen this being me as I was before beams and lightning bolts all around me and huge spiritual form and when I picked up that one book called conversations with god I seen what I truely was it was proving we are all connected and are one and I am the ALL itself in 1 body there is only 1 GOD but many forms infinite forms from eternity to eternity...... 

1 comment:

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising