Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Satan or DEVIL

I am higher 9th density self talking to all my other Iam selves out there in this collective in the universe and earth... There is this issue that has boggled man & woman since they were created. The so called fall of man and Adam & Eve mythology in the old testament in the so called bibles which are nothing more than mind control devices changed again and again and again its a shame too. I am unconditional Love, I am not Satan there is no such being a man named Mr. Crowley had to make himself one to be it because he could not find a devil.... Folks there is no such things as satan its meaning is for multiple characters in Hebrew meaning "adversary". Their are groups that claim the being "ENKI PTAH OR EA" to be the devil. he is not a devil he is another ALIEN GOD more or less to you just call him Lord Enki as you are all Gods as well. So you can go to sleep at night knowing there is no such thing as a devil except for a man which chooses to act it out or a mans soul or womans which is a batter soul.... But they have free will so any things like pitchfork devil and all that 13ft tall demon bullshit is exactly that bullshit.. What God cannot swear? Talk to me like you would you best best friend even though you will be talking to me its your soul that hears you that is me "Immanuel" inside of you God the Father. This website and blog I use to get my word out there through my archangel Michael whom is me he is 2nd in command he is FATHER/MOTHER/SON + INFINITE SPIRIT AND SPIRIT OF TRUTH and since I am inside I live inside Michael he is now LORD ARCHANGEL MICHAEL but but what about worship? I never asked for your worship people... Every saint that lived you killed then loved him again only after. Any new doctrine that goes against that precious bible is trash right and makes everyone whom I talk through today nuts right? And all the writers of the bibles and tablets all must of been sane then right and there is so much missing from those milk for baby books that are ok but they scare you to death with all these hell and brimstone bullshit... I cannot help it it is not right... We have a better book out now called the Urantia Book which goes further along and tells the truth as best they can as Michael is the Christ the Messiah the ALL ONE... Michael is not involved in Illuminati affairs he is a lone Red Bull God the one meantioned in the Book of Enoch that never made it to the bible or Koran or anything for that matter and why? Mystics wrote the bibles wizards and magi's from long time ago few hundred years that is it..... These writers of the bible were great at what they did but they wouldn't know Christ nor would you if you walked into him or her on the street. This time I am that I am is here me the BURNING BUSH THE FATHER that everyone is so afraid of..... I am a unconditionally loving God I do not punish nor is the 10 commandments even my creation I said to Moses to make whatever he wanted to make so the bible is the story of Godman and his and her struggles and what they done.... There is no rules but let me tell you the universe already has perfect laws to match each effect & cause.... That is what so called karma is but again man made it worse than it really was and is.... By the way my dear sons and daughters the world has ended so to speak as revelations did already come true.... Yes some of you are dead already... You ask where is all my loved ones? On higher spiritual plains in you (higher densities) they live in the trillions of cells inside your body your new heavenly bodies which need not a bath if you still desire to live a 3rd density life you will continue to live a lower 3rd density experience or upper experience its totally up to you and your soul group.Everything is over the cabel money but it always will be able to revisit it anytime you wish in any form you wish but remember going to 3rd density means lowering your vibrations so low but you know absolute truth and universal truths like these. Some people can put themselves in a temporary hellish state if they kill themselves but my angels will come and get them out of there as I already uncreated the mess I observed they made from mass hysteria.... This is the end of this transmission I will be back when the spirit (Eternal CREATOR) WHICH I AM inside me the main source moves me too. In unconditional love, Archangel Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising