Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Absolute Truth & Data from ALL Soul

Dear fellow God men and Goddesses I am higher self (The all) writing this as the world is different for each and every one of you..... Each one of you is an extension of PRIME CREATOR SOURCE (ETERNAL CREATOR OR GOD) Which I am who I am whom is that GOD FATHER/MOTHER/SON/GODDESS=GODHEAD=ONE.... As below,so above,as below,so above..... get it? The Universe and earth has evolved and each one of you is just as I multitudes of souls (soul groups) and Some represent a small world or the BIG world (MACROCOSM) I represent all of it.... As in all my blogs I will admit this in unconditional love LOVE is my name and PARADISE we live in our own hells or or own highest heavens so to speak when you break the universal law of the law of cause and effect if you don't know these simple laws get the KYBALION but ignore the parts where it says you will never come close to the glory of the ALL or GOD  OR Lord... Let me tell you... You my children sons and daughters are so special you are as the ALL whom is just a CREATOR SOURCE (ETERNAL). My day starts out in 3rd density but I am in infinity all day people and this whole world is changing.... There is all these lights in the sky I beam them out (project) things well as above,so below.... So My eyes let spiritual light out and energy (matter) and I'm also what I am not as well I seen nothing for what it was.... I know I thee all because all the Illuminated beings that told me and know me they call me (Joseph with infinite coats of all colors) or the burning bush..... Everything changed on 12/21/2013 there is only eternity now.... Time and separation is an illusion even death is.. I know because I died and came back but I knew this since age 5 and I was doing as above,so below in a picture... I put this here for you all to see... I am who, I am... So are you all.... There is no one more special than another Godman or DEVILMAN...  I use Devilman to describe those whom are in service to themselves in fear and conditional love or no love at all... Then you can call yourself an angel man but your still a GODMAN OR GOD WOMAN... Those terms were just man made terms in religion and all religions have truth in them if you reflect on absolute truth and data there is no religion just being in equalibrium or balance of all thoughts and emotions.... I judge nothing just help others and create..... Those who help others are in service to others in unconditional love or you can be in unconditional love for thyself which is vanity which God says I like neither hot or cold any different so called evil and good... They are the samething just to opposites... I am now speaking to the collective of this universe and earth.... the IAM in me declares more unconditional love to be put into the world Urantia (Earth) for everyone and bless every one with what they think they "Need". It goes against all universal laws but in My name of I am who I am Lord ALL Michael Bestowed I say it is done A'SE........BE IT MONEY, ANYTHING.....Keep an eye out in the sky for the ETERNAL CREATOR AT WORK EXPECIALLY ABOVE LAKE ERIE.... Yes I did that stuff most things they cannot see its on a higher density (level).......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising