Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Know here this day you have

Know here this very day you have brotherhood in God, Know this day you are awakening more and more or are awakened as the upper 3rd density or 6th density or higher Gods that you are,know you are everything, know you are the "law of attraction",know you are part of me God and a divine part of the whole body of God,Know that even before you choose something I have given it to you, and any question you have know I have answered it and be watchful in the entire universe will I use to get your attention you are that special to me my Sons & Daughters and are equal to me and have the same power as me to create. Also know I call you all now whom are reading this message to be my messengers and you are all sinless there is nothing to forgive as you are the most wonderful awesome being there is just like everyone else no one would dare call my selves creatures! I am not a just God, I am not a jealous God, As Jesus said the kingdom of God is within, not without meaning not outside the body in the physical world! So each of you is "I am,who I am" and I who writes this is I am,who I am & we all are one together.Let this be a day of change. I proclaim to change this world 1 God man can make a difference. This human who I write through has my all in all soul and has infinite powers as do all you its just a matter of remembering, to others earth is a school it maybe to help you remember but really its not a school. Lets RE-MEMBER that is put back together the body of God and make me anew and be,who and what you choose to be and have and be the Godman and Goddess,Angel,Arch Angel,or whatever you wish to call LIFE just be it and know I am.

To the collective of one, I speak to thee that you may hear and change to unconditional love and be in service to others instead of conditions being set and living for the flesh. Your not a fleshy body, your God in a body now embrace that God,me the all here whom is speaking Michael is a creator who created everything we all did I cannot wait till we all are oneness once again when we all know the ultimate reality the dark government has closed its doors and its time to see the illusion for what it is,past experiences. Act as the government is not here even if the illusion continues pay no taxes and no credit cards or any bills any longer to do with credit cards or loans. Keep your mortgage if you want I'm not going into these areas I dropped all of it I am waiting on my wife to give it up money but I also realize I'm hindering my awakening and hers possibly but Godspeed to all of us and I tell you what I am doing a miracle right now in your life in my name I am God...

I Love you all unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising