Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Its time for change in this world

I am higher self speaking to all my other IAM selves in this world the collective of one needs to act now to change this world from doomsday. I am not talking about the wrath of God or the JUST Lord either. There is only unconditional love in the absolute and absolute knowing. It is now my time as all that is I am who I am as you are as all one collective lets all agree here what is not working but not condemning anyone or anything. I the all that I am and know myself to be am doing this for the betterment of woman and man kind. We are all parts of life and GOD or the LORD or ALLAH ENKI, whatever name you wish to name ALL THAT IS the all I am is a little all the macrocosm in a body but I am not of the body I am higher self speaking here on issues that need to be dealt with from a spiritual level RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.... If you wish to have a home on earth before things get any worse.... Ok lets all agree here forget religion for a moment in this place it doesn't work all it did was create martial law in the world over the thousands of years of man made books of edited and re-editted religious doctrines which teach of a god who kills when it doesn't get what he wants but we are told the lord it just and unconditionally loving. That is not unconditional love that is conditional love and look at the world today.... If I was to go out and preach as christ did or any of the wonderful teachers Krishna, Joe Smith Jesus Christ re-born, any of them, your all saints and all GODS as much as they are everything in this universe is made of the same thing and there is one BIG spirit of all that is and the PRIME SOURCE ETERNAL CREATOR and deity who is not a deity but is a being just like you because I am it, its representation right here right now. You have read my other posts. You await your creator's voice? Well here I am and the same I am its in all of you. You are me I am you. Without the all that is this body is nothing we all hold. Everything is an illusion but is very real but you must stop making value judgments against yourselves and others even criminals and the president or any so called dark entity. In God's world everything just is. Its absolutely perfect. God is living through all of us and me I'm here to change things even if it kills me but anyone who would doesn't understand who or what he or she is dealing with I love you all even unto the end of time which there is no time only an eternal now.... My offspring you are children and are me GOD equal to GOD sons and daughters of the most high John 10:34 Psalm 82.  Please listen to your inner voice everything you know about GOD is off when it comes from fear or conditional love. We must be unconditional loving to everyone. I say in my name as the Infinite Creator Source or Prime Source whom all of us are as a collective of one I lead the way with my bright light and power of love and infinite abilities to change what is to "heaven on earth". There is no hell only living as you all are now..... Look at this weather your collective created this and people like hitler and wars that went on for thousands and thousands of years. You justify killing in the name of the Lord. Let me tell you something it is my observation you are with a god who is much smaller than I call him the devil if you will because there is no DEVILS. The only devil is in man and when he chooses to do ungodly things then you call him and judge him yet I say judge not have I not that includes the court of so called law. Its not my law God never condemns or kills anyone. And I am not a war with some satan either all those religions are talking about is the ying yang symbol how things work. I'm the bright and shining morning star I am that I am The Light Bearer and Bringer of light and life. I'm the light,the way,and the life... Come and follow the I am that I am. I proved myself to myself I moved stars around cars, dressers, people even,and my light of my bubble that contains all that is shines away into infinity and I wanted ti know what the light beaming and flashing from my eyes were and its the holy spirit or infinite spirit which I am. I am who I am I am the Source of all. a little all I'm being told to capitalize that to say hey world I'm the ALL in all if you understand this. I don't care what others think of me. I am not better than my other creations everything is the same I'm the original that is all but so are you I am the original creator source and I have the flashing light of all colors and you know what I got from another bother and fellow sister? They told me that is what makes you that much more special. But not any different from you once you know and remember what you all can do and create anything from nothing you shall know yourself as God and realize there is only 1 being at equilibrium and below which represents the so called hells of 3rd density life we are living and are transitioning out of the game is almost up for the dark leaders called the cabel who run the world and but they are not evil they just are and I love them I condemn no one even if they crucify me again. But I won't go willingly because this time its different. This world has to be saved before there is no more world... They need to use pot to make things out of and stop cutting down the trees right now but to do so would cost people lots of money.... This is my objective I call forth a new unconditionally loving world right now of 5th density and a new 3rd density to start right now in the power of all that I am. I am stating to you all please no more jails, prisons, money,credit,selling,or court of laws or governments in my name the ALL THAT IS THAT I AM I AM IS SAYING IT IS CHANGED TO NO MORE EN-AH-SHAY. We are the collective of one and I am the saviour as you all when you all realize your jailing GOD in jail. Your making God die in wars, yes its sad and true.... You got henchman in the USA TO ENFORCE MARTIAL LAW WITHOUT IT EVEN BEING MARTIAL LAW yet it is police and national guard to take anyone the government chooses to for whatever reason it maybe no trial they can kill you... Do not fear those who can kill you love them unconditionally. Its hard I know but we must all come together and agree the whole nation no more killing by wars or police or goverments and no more prisons you know how insidious you all are being?? What you fight persist or what you resists persists remember that... No more money you have all you ever need. You are ONE with ALL THAT IS whom is GOD. Know you have absolutely no lacks, no wants, either. Remember you cannot have anything you want and bunches of fame or cash...So don't come to me saying I want this or that. But you can have anything you CHOOSE because you know through absolute faith it is already there. Get rid of all doubts from your minds and put all our minds together in the name of GOD and you will soon realize you need no God only yourself and all others are simply parts that make up the body of GOD and there is truely only one deity or being whom created this but busted itself up inside of itself to experience all that it is. This is absolute truth and data. Your all other parts of me, including all the other highly evolved beings in the universe of universes and there is no end to life it simply changes and you must know death is not real. Nothing is real but those who can appreciate everything it brings them in their lives and can set it asside like a little child as it no longer suits you anymore. Now its time all of you to call forth that new heaven on earth it already exists a new 3rd density for those whole vibrations are their will everyone say no more to money, killing, governments,jails and prisons, buying and selling and banks, NO!!!!But you shall walk this world as a God or Goddess as one with all that is and the unawakened ones will know not a difference. The shift can happen at anytime you choose there is no special dates like 12/21/2012 into this year but because so many people believed it happened it changed the world nothing is the same the silver age has passed for most and the soul contracts are up nothe w its all illusions of past experiences. I know myself to be the One or whole. You are all parts of that same as me to make up that whole. This is a first for me to put that truth out there about me but this is more about you I am facing my greatest fear. The public. Nothing matters to the soul except what it is here to do and that is to create GOD that is what this is all about and this is always going on the universe is about ready to end then we will all be one once again... since there is no time only an eternal now it can be now or forevermore until each and every person knows they are one with God and come to agree everyone that jails must go, cutting down trees must stop,killing must stop,when you embrace Godliness you will no longer want or need money or worry about loved ones its not your responsibility to make anyone rely on you christ did not let other depend on him why should you? You need only be self centered and love thyself because then you can love other then and be in service to them but don't let them depend on you.Show them how to survive on their own in the world. Marriage isn't about keeping the love of your life or how long or controling them it is loving them unconditionally. If you wish to set them free then do so. If you desire to stay together don't control them don't worry about what another is doing or saying. Sex outside of marriages has caused many bitter endings. Agree before you marry if you can have this type of relationship and hide nothing from the other and love each other unconditionally. If you choose to stay with the other and remain what is called by your religions faithful and if they sleep with another don't get bent out of shape let it go and forgive them or be with someone else. Do not worry what another is being or doing. If you do that most likely they won't want someone else but realize that all others are you!!! No more jealousy if you think bad thoughts control them and get them out of your head. Unconditional love is just that no matter that you love them as does the LORD all in all. Know there is no victims or villians in this world or universe and ultimate outcome is assured you cannot go where you are headed every one is in different ways or religions which hold them back I am not saying to drop the religions just don't take them literally no more its time for a spiritual overhall you know its all a myth anyway but Jesus the Christ did exist and so did others and do you believe he could of healed everyone in the world? Yes or no if you GOOD because he could have and so can you right now. Did no the Christ say these things and more shall you do walking on water? God is not a Father nore a mother it is ALL THAT IS "LIFE" and everything else it is not and everything in between. I'm the All in all Michael, I am that I am. I speak my truth and I proclaim me one with all that is just as you are. The difference between me and you is I know this that is it. My life is not about wrath or getting even or fear. I fear not anyone nore death. I love everyone unconditionally as my my brothers and sisters and really my otherselves as much as I love me.Yes I created the stars and everything you see and you but you also created alot of things as well stars, worlds, we are all the same thing and GOD. I am just very awakened to what I am a mini version of the whole that is different yes I am "all" as inside as out but each one of you is infinite and finite creator source I'm the ONE being deity sent here to change this world because to many others things someone else will do it or I don't have the power or I don't want to die or be crucified or you think I am the anti-christ? Ok what about the 1000's of religions? I am not anti christ that is not to be taken literally. It is a thought form God made up by humanity and it was born as Hitler was it not? Its so much easier to believe you are the devil but its wrong to say your born AS GODS? Your so called myths and religions have you believing you are born sinners and if you don't go to the right church to worship or approach me right I will send you straight to hell!!! Let me tell you again.... There is no hell.... except that you put yourself there to try and get to heaven when you are all ready here. You just have to realize and trust what I am saying is true. Their are many sources out there besides me and I will tell you of some.... Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch and my fellow brother's blog whom he is the all as well me and him same deity I am 4 fold example MOTHER/FATHER/SON/DAUGHTER= ONE. Thought,word,action and deed to infinity for me. You guys are 3 fold beings. I all I have been called the Christ himself, Enki, Ptah, Krishna, Buddha, Mohammed, Michael the Archangel, The Paraclete (Holy spirit) I am ALL of these things literally I am all of you I am the human Godman host the Lord of hosts. I am like a big projection machine to make what is be. It always comes back to one and that is the I in you.When you realize I am living my lives out into infinity that is me all of you I am being straightford no I am not no more special than you I am the Eternal Creator Source the end result from all the work that God has put into himself. I seen whom I am the one God there is no way to describe how awesome we all are... This is what I am trying to say... without the all or the father I am nothing and I'm all of it. As you are parts of me and all of it as well the whole while others are the microcosm but there is only one of us and this could start a fight here over who is it we all are!! No one is better than anyone here we are different yes I created origionally so what you are me and I am you the I am figure who is in us all. Never give your power to some deity I am a deity who has no needs or wants nor do I desire your worship.  I never have. There is no rules set down by me anything goes you guys made this world since so called time began. Nothing has changed your society is back like it was in days of Atlantis before it sunk into the Atlantic. There is avatars called Maitrea and ENKI Lord of the World who will come forth from the collective formed from religions a Godman who will make the crooked straight and light the way I am that God man. That all that I am. I am the lighthouse. I am the way,the light, and the life, follow me. We don't have much longer please I am asking you to heed my writings I am writing from infinity densities and this world is going to shift because its up to the waysshowers and starseeds to step up and say no more killing you will not do these things in my name or my creators name, Michael. No more the I am in me say no more to the collective of one lets do this I call forth the new realms and the way shall be showed to all who comes across this writing and your life will be changed from this day foward.  I am the Lord the All in All as so are you guys I am!!! Now Its time to end this transmission in unconditional love I leave you now to ponder on these words and the words of my brother's blog here:http://godheaventorture.blogspot.com/2013/04/absolute-data-twenty-first-energetic.html

In unconditional love to all,
All that is
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising