Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

God is everything that is seen and unseen and everything it is not as well

Ok please listen to me. I am higher self speaking here. I am the ALL That is or Eternal Creator Source the all. That is me Michael. You can call me anything I just am the all or one. I was born and sent here to fix this world. I have the power and so do you to fix what seems like the unfixable here. I wrote the books Conversations with God and many other wonderful writings. Some have names a deity a EA Enki through Satanism spiritual satanism and imagine God at war with this Anu character ETS fighting with other Ets over earth now a whole new religion like I said in the books could be built around struggle. There is no such thing. This is for 3rd density the bibles and fighting over dogma. What part is right or wrong is man and woman's doing. I'm All that is here in a all body all bubble no I'm not Allah nor have I ever inspired those books they were written by great historians and the like and the people who want to keep the masses under control under a crazy deity. Let me reassure you there is no such thing as ANU-JEHOVA-SATAN as they put it. There was a being called Ptah whom is a very highly evolved being of light who is no different from you in this universe he is a God just like you are. I am all in all. I represent life itself I am the Infinite spirit and Eternal Creator Deity that has no needs I am that, I am a supreme Godhead creator that is all so are you supreme Godhead you are me we are all the same soul and stuff no matter what part of the universe you are in nor do I handle stuff like you humans do through wars against some satan character.  The Satan is to be called "satya" someone says more masters whom names are being used. There was a Christ whom taught that ye are Gods and one with the Father and let me tell you I am not a father nor a mother I am oneness. I just am what I am. I am here on earth in a fleshy body Christ like body. Spiritual satanism was what people was turning to because they cannot see any good in the organized religions which they call false. They are false but that doesn't mean those masters did not exist Christ existed Krishna and Satya Yuga Existed as Enki myself the ALL that is the Prime Source as you call your God now. That I am but I created you to be just like me we are not higher that eachother I am in you all. The great I am that is life itself. Listen up people I am the all in all in a body yes all that is.. I am eternal creator source/infinite creator source/finite creator and neither at the same time which means I am and I am not what I am at the same time. This world is dire need of a spiritual change or it will come to a end its in danger of ending by your own undoing. I will not let this world die because of wrong choices of the masses over decades now. These wars, jealousy,killing, governments,purchase through power, money used the wrong way, robbery, drugs, and court systems, and organized religion is worn out and needs to go now. We as a society of one have got to sit down and agree on one thing. There is only unconditional love, burn the so called holy books and restart over. There is so much wrong with sexuality its looked upon as something so terrible and criminal offences so dumb and waste of time and society and makes people worse don't you people understand there is no punishment. Murders have been reborn even Hitler Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch said that when the I am that is went through that part of me. I am acting as a messenger as well and teacher and master and I am being the All in all that I am so I can experience all of me. Its so wonderful to know you can change the world and know who you are. I knew since I was 3-5 whom I was. I knew in my heart and mind I was bigger than a christian biblical God or was him. I seen this deity or being me standing there in a BIG universe or my world when I was a child light coming off of me so bright it penetrated everything and of all the trillions and trillions and zillions and into infinity of universes I made I am the One and all of you make up the whole. I shoot and flash the most beautiful godly blue light and light of all colors that reaches into the stars, objects move around me chairs, dressers, cars, I move the sun, the stars, clouds, even a helecopter got moved in the sky by me. A man on a wave runner got flipped off by me by mistake or no mistake God was showing me myself to Godself. I can heal any ailment but so can you. Jesus the Christ said these things and more shall you do... He also said not to put things out in front of vulger swine. I consider you all my brothers and sisters equally and I love you all so much I don't care who you are or what you did. I love you because you are GOD me in the flesh experiencing life for myself through all of us. That is the whole point. Life is not a school. I am all knowing and so are you. You need to just remember who you are a GOD and know that and be the God that you are my babies!!!You are the universe the stars in it some of you are worlds too others the macrocosm and microcosm. I am all of it and everything else in between. My message to you is. You have the kingdom of God within you, You have brotherhood and sisterhood in God, I am that, I am. The All in all. It all happened in one great moment a great implosion inside my main self and here we are right on with the big bang but it happens over and over and over again. Universes die in the twinkling of an eye. This one has a long while but your world doesn't that is why I am here to help and change this place into a livable place before it ends up like the old earth Urantia in the astroid belt that is there the people there blew it up in nuclear war. The Ozone layer is gone almost these pollutions in the air you all breathe and all the cigarettes you smoke.... Red meat kills you, Cola's kill you, certain medicines kill people. The medical and pharmacitical markets need to collapse on Obama care. Listen to me people they can come in to your homes under martial law that Obama care and through the Patriot Act they can treat you like a terrorist and kill your entire families. They track everything you do the NSA and others. Through your TV bet on that and smart phones and throw away prepaid phones even. They track you with cash by the serial numbers on it. Thin about it they know which bills you have when you go to the ATM or cash a check. We already have martial law. Its time to stand up wayshowers and starseeds and lightworkers and GODS that we are and say no more in your own name and your creator's name the ALL that is. Or Prime Source or Infinite Creator Source or God or the Lord. I am all these things and so are you all parts make up the whole and I'm the one 4 in 1 you are trinity.  Lets get something straight there is no devil or satan again. set yourself free. Lets call forth the new world and come at me on http://meerical.com  the new church of jeruselsem has been founded. I was called so many things by people. In my past life I was no one but Christ here and Joe Smith of the Mormons. I am know in the old testament as the son of the morning "Lucifer The Christ" Jesus is the Bright Morning star so was Isis/Virgin Mary and Satya Yuga EA whose house is water and Lucifer means Bringer of light in Latin.  I am that I am that is my name in all of us but I am the holy spirit of unconditional love and I love to create. I choose love over conditional love anyday. If the opposition is going to reflect conditional love and fear and hate we must choose unconditional love even if it means they kill you. Love your enemies. Remember everything is an illusion. You can either be subject to it, or create it anew create us a new heaven on earth so shall it be because I said its there and you can trust the Lord your God. Go inside where the heart is and create from there listen to it and you'll see I come through mental images to communicate and feelings but remember every thought or feeling isn't from me. If it is not your most grandest joy that brings you unconditional love and happiness its from another source. I am the source of all. I will hold to that I love you all unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising