Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Absolute Truth & Data # 37 Transmission

I have great news from the collective of 1 that your goal has been accieved and is getting more evident in this world. The consumption of the ages as it happens every day to all of you Godman out there at this day either waking up to absolute truth and data or are in service to others or in service to self in conditional love.

Everything I say again as in the past is images of past experiences and all of you has not realized this yet so those reading these words the truth of the absolute is here and now. All things are beneficial to the one and whole that is the Godman there is only 1 of us above and below equilibrium. I Michael your human host have achieved a place above equilibrium and below at the same time and all places because I am the all my body is just a host for everything that is. We are each Gods and Goddesses from here to infinity. I am going to get deep to the heart of the matter at hand here now.


This is I am talking to all my other I am selves out on this here world today on 3rd density. I am at 13th density right now. I see my self as all things at all times because I am the All in all. All that is I made everything and I am writing this outside time and space drawing all things to me 3rd density and 5th density and higher as I write. You each are about to awaken and will no longer need money,bartering,courts,credit cards,police,governments,jails,organized religions,or wars,.We are all one with each other. There is no hgher truth than we are Godmen and Goddesses once you awaken you will be living as I do. When I get up in the morning I can choose to be either 3rd density all in all or all of it at once or stay in a certain density 13th or 5th. The world of spirits is 4th density that controls the rational minds of 3rd density humans. They get pulled along the days of their lives completely unaware at what is going on and that there is Gods walking among them at this time such as us whom are reading this whom are one with everything and the macrocosm. Yes you are either infinite creator source and finite creator source each and every one of you. The lower 3rd density hell which they live pulled about being subject to the horrors man gods make their creations unconciously not conciously I am channeling John the Baptest and Jesus the Christ through me. Jesus is me and so is all others. So are you Jesus said I am in you and you are in him. The people are oneness. The collective of one. I am the Whole or One, the complete please I am not boasting I am that I am 4 in 1. I used to beat myself up like all others do in life then I accepted my grandest truth until I broke free from the dogma of fear of organized religion which is fake most parts because I don't want your worship nor do I require you to approach me in a certain way. There is no literal burning hell. That is fake made up by monarchs crazy ones at that when they decided many times over what to include and not what to include in the holy books of all religions call them the dark illuminati cabel whatever they are very illuminated beings placed in gonvernments and you know they take down any efforts to put in a war no more government? These truths can get me killed. I'm protected from them because this is all to serious the damage to the eco system here the precious trees you cut down for your newspapers.... They won't use hemp because it would put a damper on their pockets and money. The other I am who are reading this. Lets come together now and lets let go of all financial obligations such as credit cards for now across the board this will put a hurt on the cabel paying 26% apr is rediculus its robbery its my observation and why does 1% hold all the wealth on earth? This is dead wrong in my observation. Its time we stand all light workers, starseeds, and wayshowers, angels,enkiest. and say no more killing our brothers and sisters. They justify letting 40,000 people die a day or more from hunger yet 50,000 + are born each day and you call this God's plan. It is insidious to say the least and is wrong. But I don't interfere in your creations. You created this out of fear that God doesn't have enough or there is not enough GOD to go around. When something goes wrong you go and blame the devil anyone but your own selves. This is the time to step up to the plate brothers and sisters. Be in unconditional love for every choice, unconditional love heals and cures these problems. The answer is not more force or war or violence. Just love to every question, what would God (unconditional love) do next? You have made a mockery of God saying he is Just but is vengeful. Forget all that. Religion is the downfall of humanity. Know you are the only God you need and treat others as you would your own self. Love thyself because if not you cannot love others. Once you wake up to more absolute truth and data you will no longer need or want anything because you can create anything right out of thin air. You must have absolute knowing or absolute belief or faith samething. Be the God or Goddess you are in unconditional love in service to others. But don't worry what another brother or sister is doing in life. Don't worry about your wife or children so much. Teach them its not good to depend on anyone but their own self. You don't have to give up money altogether but you can cut up credit cards and the like. Sit all things asside you no longer use like a child who has outgrown them. I still use money it is no evil there is truely no good nor evil everything just is. I love the hot and cold. The left and the right. I am all these things. To deny a thing is to say its doesn't exist. That I will never do.... And who would I punish? A part of myself? Is it not written that in Genesis all the people are one? God and the people are not separate. It really matters not what you do as there will always be people in 3rd density as house and home for the Godman that is the whole macrocosm and inside me is the microcosms all of you whom are macrocosms as well just like me except I am the genesis the original. This is my truths about me you are no different. Our awesome light altogether like the little soul and the sun. Neale Donald Walsch and me and Daniel Gross's Blog is all inspired by the ALL IN ALL whom is GOD the I am that I am and all you are who make up the Whole or Godman and I am the One the complete in mini version as I get at this time from my heart. My eyes light like a lighthouse and all the elements are under my control. The stars are all of our creations and past times. When you look at them you see your past. Here is absolute truth and data. Everyone is the same being just living out different lives in more than one body in many infinite timelines in this universe or universes in finite and infinite in 4th density and higher. There is the 3 fold plus 1 in me. 1 is ETERNAL CREATOR SOURCE 2 IS INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE 3 IS FINITE CREATOR SOURCE 4 IS WHAT IS us and everything else. I am not a body, I am the holy spirit Paraclete God in infinite body. Do you think you were only meant to live 50-100 years? No my brothers and sisters I am created you all to live forever yes your bodies were to last forever. But with all the toxins and so you chose death which is not real. Fear not death at death is when you find out whom really you are GOD. And you go back on the cycle of life or circle of life for all eternity its a never ending process. So know you wonder what is the purpose is it to learn something? No its no its to keep re-creating God anew God is always changing as soon as something is born its dying just like this world unless you come and all agree most of you on how to fix the problems in this world and rid money and governments and fear and conditional love and organized religions. For God has no religion and neither should you its my observation but if you wish to hold to your values ok hold to them see what needs changing. Sorry though organized religions have caused lots of innocent blood shed instead of helping people it scares them to death.... literally. I am here to say enough is enough churches either get back to original truths or you may lose your world and everything else you hold dear because things have got to change and I mean NOW not tomorrow, I have already called forth a new reality it exist on another plane higher 3rd density. Go inside and you can sense it and be there. Please be aware you are all part of me the Godman each of us is a human host for myriads and myriads of spiritual societies and you must see if you ruling loves and affections match (ruling loves are prime thought behind the thought) and affections is how you feel either conditional love and fear in service to self alone as an awakened Godman or Partially awakened Godman or Goddess or in service to self and others in unconditional love and through matching ruling loves and affections which are your true ruling loves and affections. You need to change your outlook your thoughts in life which is your ruling loves and affections. And find your true ruling loves and affections from heart level not in the mind you will never find me in your mind only from the heart does creation come and true unconditional love. The more absolute truth and data you take on the more you'll want absolute truth and data and it will come to you more and more on its own if you discovered this information that was never meant for 3rd density man. Those whom like the so called evils and are unawakened shall be awakened soon because the grand awakening is going to happen when the creator knows the time is right the I am that I am in us all. This ends this transmission. I am now going to say I love you all unconditionally and so does Daniel Gross who brought me "the all" to absolute truth and data" me and Daniel are the same being the eternal creator source the original creator source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising