Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Message from All in All Lord Or God - We are all One

I am oneness at present outside time and space. I am all that is and so are you all here. You are all each my otherself and all others in this universe is your otherselves, we are all one big happy soul. We have are differences but we truly are not different at all in soul. Each soul is infinite in length and mingles with other souls and hence you have a soul group in your bubble or protective sphere around you. Every thought is some other being's soul in your soul group. I'm the all, eternal creator source and I have a message that your goals are done and the new world is merged with earth. Old things have died off but are never gone because we have only a eternal now.Lets get this message through to the collective of earth.


You are ALL ONE and you are NOT SEPARATE FROM GOD AS religions teach. There is no more lies and organized religion and belief systems in my world any longer. Each 3rd density being is going to have to choose their own ways now,no forcing ways upon anyone anymore. I am 6th density consciousness above equilibrium and I also represent below equilibrium my twin Godman who represents Satan in your holy books. We take turns back and forth.

This universal absolute truth and data never meant for 3rd density man only really awakened souls can understand. If your reading this here in this now moment you were meant to know this message.

No more governments,buying,selling,trade or bartering in 5th density and higher or the new higher 3rd density world that is now here. No more jails or prisons or police, no martial law,no laws or money anymore its all a memory of past experiences and it is now over those who are just awaking to this will no remembered but that is ok as all good things in time as they say.

Absolute truth & data will be part of new 3rd density when the godmen decide a new way in life and all things are truly permitted the buying and selling and all that and the old corrupt system is still there for all eternity for the new souls on the cycle (space time continuium) so to speak. or circle of life and it will never end until all is done. All in all can end and when it does all the universe will pull back into itself and everything will totally be one with eternal creator source while infinite creator source & finite source are inside making up all of the Gods living inside you never die and a new bang and a new universe is made. Millions of universes end and are made in a twinkling of an eye to the ALL.

I am going to be searching and living out a higher life and will have no needs for materialistic things anymore nor any organic matter and this will be my last writing for a little while. I am going to be soul searching and living more within than out. I am all I was more or less told out wards by Daniel Gross my twin Godman who switches as do I you can read his absolute truth and data over on his blog lots of excellent info. I leave you now in unconditional love and bless you all. - MICHAEL

http://godheaventorture.blogspot.com/2013/04/absolute-data-twenty-first-energetic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising