Translate

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Buying,selling,trade,bartering,governments,wars,weapons,ownership and possession

I am higher all self ,writing through human host to make a observation about buying and selling,trading,bartering,governments,courts and man made laws, and jails and prisons and punishment of all forms.Think about this dear ones you are hurting God when you lock someone else up in jail or prison or worse death.Ok that is a real good way to end crime, kill the killer.. Then you are a killer because you all helped make the act happen and you broke one of the ten commandments and your going to hell that is where you think all these "bad" guys and girls go and sometimes you thin you will go there. Let me tell you all something, there is no such thing as literal burning hell. There is no so called devil or Satan or Lucifer. Lucifer is another name for Christ. But you know something else its time to end all this nonsense of religions about my religion is better than yours,or my religion is the only way.You are all Gods because I said so and I am not repeating something I said in the last post about the source its in John 10:34 and Psalm 82.

Its time to be as one. You are all Gods and I'm inside each and every creature and you into infinity.I never end. I am making observations about your current world. Nothing has changed in over 4000 years except you have weapons to kill each other more effectively and even the whole world at the push of a button with all the nuclear weapons and pollution your planet old Mother Earth KI cannot take much more.Start loving each other and treat everything as sacred because it is the grass, all plants and trees have spirits in them whom is me and every creeping crawling bug to everything in existance I exist in atoms. 

Now think about this, Ever man and woman is me you are all one collective one spirit. All this time you been looking and worshiping a smaller god then this ALL in ALL or All that is,ever was, and ever will be.Just think when your at the supermarket or work the person you are talking to is you on a different. God has no needs only desires. I want what you want for you. I surely don't like seeing me in jail or prison. When you sentence someone you are condemning yourself. Remember what goes around, comes around its universal law there is no victims or villians in God's world.
There is only absolute knowing. You are all part of finite creator source and infinite creator source. Its time to wake up world I love you all so very much. There is some wonderful books out there. There is this blog here for you to start with; 

And here is some books that are wonderful that I inspired him to write Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch . He was on a show I inspired 3 magic words... "I AM GOD". That you are my sons and daughters but I would rather you just call me friend. One day you'll get to the point to where you won't even need books or the internet because all you need is within you.

There is a new 3rd density on the horizon and is here merging and the human host Michael whom I am writing through is on it and goes up to 13th density sometimes he is just waking up and his awakening will be wonderful for many because he is going to go out into the world and make this happen. He is my messenger and God man in action just as you all should member by helping  others remember whom they are me God and that they are all one with me. Tell them your the way, and the life. Its your mission in life to do as Michael is doing, being a messenger or man or woman of God and be the God that you are embrace it.Tell others the truths that come to you. Organized religion has caused nothing but misery and death in this world no more lets be spirituality in oneness.Treat all others as you would your own self. I am a very loving God I love you all so very much I told you and made that promise that I would always be with you always until the end of time. Heaven and Earth shall pass away but you will not and this may not happen as long as you stop warring against each other. Love is the answer and the answer to life in every situation and the answer to peace in this here world. Change the schooling systems to include topics on spirituality and teach about sex and don't be ashamed of it. Theres many good ideas in Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch. 

And when it comes to giving up earthly things, your higher self or the God within you will provide fr you and don't worry about money or work as you are God. The God within will fix everything and there is machines that are there to take over people's job positions and it will get rid of sweat shops in China.And you'll have no more needs of governments who lie to you and are corrupted and its really just a big corporation run world... You know this now. They set up so many things for each and every war. The people needs to stand up and say no more enough of the killing in my name and the creators name God. 

Well I am now ending this transmission. I love you all unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising