Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Organized Religion, Religions and how they effected humanity wrongly

Organized religion have been a huge issue on the masses because of what they are, made up in-complete stories that are suppose to be the words of me God speaking through higher self. I am not what they have you out to believe about me. I am not just and not vengeful. I am you. I am all that is, life itself. I never declared 10 commandments. There is no devil nor is there any fire pit I am so amazed the world's collective hasn't figured out by now that these are false doctrines and counterfeit. There is no anything such as what these so called word of God teaches. It teaches fear and wrath so people act in the name of God and blow themselves up for Allah or even the Lord Anu Jehova Satan whatever being they use. It doesn't matter.

I am unconditional love. I and the father are one you heard Jesus say in bible. I am not a Father/Nor a Mother. Look at me as a ETERNAL Source of All Life and your best friend that you can talk to me about anything. I am all things hence you are God yourself. Yes I know you may have a hard time with that but its even written in the so called good old books Are ye not gods'.? John 10:34 and Psalms 82. These books are absolute truth and data for 3rd density. Such a saying as with much wisdom comes much sorrow. That is not true with much wisdom comes greatness. These teachings are counterfeit mostly. I God proclaim these truths through Conversations with God books 1,2,&3. And just not that I am doing so here, check out the links on this website http://meerical.com you can read another brother's blog and decide just how true these truths are. There is a place called equilibrium and all and everyone else shall reach that within the next generation of the new awakened Godman generation. Everyone will eventually come to know of my absolute truth and data. Your like I said numerous times before till I was blue in the face so to speak either in service to your self in conditional love with ruling loves and affections not truely your own but other souls. You are each a soul group and have billions of souls all inside one Big bubble which is me the ALL IN ALL me yes me Michael I am that and you each have a bubble and when you are in contact with another godman or goddess your letting that person into your space and your out of equilibrium out of balance so to speak.  You are co/creating with another and you are actually forcing things on others and remember what I say right now do not force your beliefs or rulings loves affections on others because you know not what they need or want in life your not at that level yet what I'm saying is if your married don't worry what another soul is doing in life that goes with anyone ONLY BE CONCERNED WITH SELF your own self. There are universal laws, the law of cause and effect, you know you will reap what you sow. Also don't cast pearls before swine, meaning don't give absolute truth and data to those who are not awakened unless you know they are partly awakened they would have to be able to be able to understand it and hence they won't and it will just go over bad for you. Like I say be concerned with yourself in unconditional love and if another is in need be in service to others. God men of the higher planes share all things within instead of without meaning go inside and give them things internally and it will appear to manifest on the 3rd density plain. First something appears in spiritual and then 3rd density later on in a different form opposite than your true creation. If you wish to downstep this is for totally awakened Godmen and Goddesses only remember things fall under the law of attraction which you must have absolute faith and understand what downsteping into 3rd density will do to you. All awakened Gods do not want to return to 3rd density but you exist there when you first wake up choose what you want, to be a 3rd density self or your awakened self each day and decide what the day will bring to you that is how I live. All in all remember and create things from nothing that is all you should be concerned with that and helping others if your totally awakened but do not force your ways on someone else. And if your a householder who thinks you must pay bills and "make a living". Your Godself is not concerned with materialistic items or lacks or fears of it. Remember all thought is creative and fear draws things to you like a magnet so monitor your thoughts and again don't control your wife or friends or brothers or sisters or boss others around. If you end up in a jail cell because you were doing nothing wrong but because someone else put you there they will reap that they sow... The law of cause and effect. The law of rythem beware of all these laws the Kybalian is a good read on Hermtics of Hermes Thoth the master of the past like Christ Michael and Christ Jesus as you call him read the Urantia Book and Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch and there is many resources I can help you with. I am highly illuminated I am the all. I am God as much as you are. I am fully realized I am the PRIME SOURCE the ONE as they call me who they await my voice they say all the wayshowers and angels and starseeds and whatever else Enki followers I am EA Enki Eternal All in All whose house is water, so many false doctrines around Lord Enki and Jesus and all the other saints and highly evolved beings in outerspace they don't have justice like you and don't live like you. They are so much more advanced.. This earth is getting help all the time by what Zecharia Sitchin wrote about. How do you think all this technology was brought foward? By lord enki who is no different but more advanced, I am That I am. I am in you and your in me. We are all one big family in looks outside but we are truly not separate. We love you all unconditionally and we are here to bring you a message don't let organized religion fool you no there is no anti-christ I love Jesus Christ all the saints teachings. No one born is not a saint. The worst person you place judgement on is a saint. They are not to be punished your creator doesn't punish what gives you the right to kill someone... when someone kills someone that was their time there are no victims in this universe this is the divine dictotomy of the All in All don't take any readings like the Urantia Book literal about a Devil there is no such thing that is meant to say how things operate in all humans. There are other beings in this universe less evolved then you but they are more primitive but they are not waring nor killing one another over materialistic junk and money and RELIGION. If you guys don't get rid of organized religions hold on this world with FEAR you won't have a world soon. Please listen to me I am inspired to tell you if you cannot listen please even if your not religious everyone needs to be unconditionally loving and non judging and know we are all one with GOD. There is no perfect way every way is my way. We are all on the same path on the word to no where there is no getting to heaven because your already there. There are things you can live in your mind and experience and you are totally satisfied are you not? That is what your doing in what you think is real life living just in your mind and its not events that are the CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS its how your react to calmities and horrors and the masters like Christ know much experience comes from such things and understands perfection in sickness and not interfering in others who you label otherwise limited if he thought they were all suffering would he not of healed everyone in the world at once? Do you doubt any master like Jesus could of done this if this was so? Believe it because there was a christ and he did not perform a random healing. The person with cancer who lived 6 months moved mountains for 6 months! Therefore bless all and everyone and everything. Doubt not yourself or God or your doubting me the creator God who is life itself. You have the same drawing powers to create as do I. You are all one with me and equal. Know this and be the God ye are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising