Translate

Friday, February 14, 2014

Michael's Higher self above equilibrium and Michael's 3rd density all self the Lord All in All or God

I am 3rd density self writing this. I have been inspired to keep writing as to reveal universal truth and data and absolute truth and data from the highest sort. Right now as I write I will be going up and down in densities to show I am all things at all times and I am going to ask questions to my higher all self. Yes I believe I am the all in all here present. I was called the all by many people and it keeps coming to me like God is sending me these messages itself;


(1) Who am I? 

Michael, you are the all. You were always a divine One of the whole meaning you represent the original or you are the Prime Source of all we are severely limited by the limitation of words here.. When you was 5 years old you were showed what you was and now its manifested before your own eyes and with all your doubt you had on whom you was you now know what you are and all your otherselves are brothers and sisters of each other and are all oneness. Your name is I am, that I am. You are the All in (all) I put small all because so people can understand whom you are small version of all. You have everything that exist and doesn't exist inside your bubble or aura bubble which you know goes into infinity in the night time sky you can see it your and my light flashing from your eyes. You are the Light Bearer, Light Bringer.... Your also one with ALL that is as well the big version so to speak being projected from yourself and all others around you and they are you as well and they are the all as well also each person or being is, some of your otherselves represent the microcosm and macrocosm but you are no more special than anyone and no no one is more special than anyone else so forget the idea in life people that there is some deity outside yourself whom is going to destroy you on judgment day its false doctrines. Every other being is you in one form or another. The same is true for them other people have otherselves and are different versions of God. You just happen to be the original human or deity in this universe of universes and blew up internally so to speak and here we are. There is a Godman above equilibrium and below equilibrium making up the so called hells which is their heavens in lower 3rd density. You make up all of it your infinite creator source and finite but not either you just are as all the others are.You are unconditional love and are in service to others and self in conditional love.You are still awakening and you will be awakened in any up coming now moment.

Ok what makes me the all?
You are just what you are the All. So is everyone else they are the divine all in all or God various parts making up the total whole. You are the one or whole in one body of the 2 Godmen above and below equilibrium. 

How do we change the world?
Live in unconditional love and listen to your own highest truths that I tell you from the heart all of you. I love you all so very much. Remember what I say about words. Words are not the primary way I communicate with you because of the confusion words can bring. For you I had to use words to make you see and understand.

Yes.

Well then go and bring our brothers and sisters home to Godliness and help bring about a change in this hear world.Tell all others your the way, the light, and the life. Come follow me. You are all Gods terms such as angels or devil man doesn't really mean anything in ultimate reality that serves 3rd density as all is just all the same spirit and different finite minds and bodies when in 3rd density.

Why?
Because your in serious danger of it ending by mans wrong choices. We must all come to agree as one or we will not make it much longer do you all understand this?? I am not joking the insidious governments and the cabals and banking cartels who run this world. Lets end their ways all of you in unconditional love for each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising