Translate

Friday, March 19, 2021

Wake up time this is Esoteric not for all people

 




The Triangle – the Tetrahedron – the Octahedron (double Pyramid – as above – as below) - the Merkaba – the Pyramid –
The triangle is the base to many other Sacred Geometry shapes – The triangle focuses on the energy of the 3 points (Sacred Number) – The harmony of the three points is the Key to understanding the basis of all creation
Furthermore, the Triangle represents……. Past – Present – Future…… Merit – Ability – Balance….. Intellect – Wisdom – Knowledge
This is just scratching the surface of what the symbol of the Triangle is all about and this symbol is one of Ancient existence – simplicity but complexity in one.
Over the centuries the Triangle or Pyramid is used by some Groups or Organizations because of the luring affect it has – BUT – A lot of these groups take a Great Sacred Symbol and tarnish it by the simple act of using it for their evil intentions – Think about this …. If you wanted to fool people…have a great image….. but behind the doors, their evil ways are hidden…
I am sure you all know what groups I speak of… the DARK Illuminati aka cabal group, Free Masonry, and other occult type groups… BUT – because they use a Sacred Symbol, doesn’t make them Sacred…
Let look at the Free Mason’s – I once looked into this group to join…but I travel and their rules were too rigid and after finding the facts, I decided to distance myself from joining their group.. Amazing what you find when you do research on groups… BUT – according to a past life reading… I was once with the Ancient Masons when it was on the side of God – but sadly I find too much, in current times, that points to that RED guy…
Yes – I have many people on my Friend List that are Mason’s and I have them for many reasons – some are with me to inform me of the truth of things that are happen within – some are spies (both for me and against me) – YES – I know they spy on me…just like the Dark Illuminati and the Cabal & the Evil Ones – BUT – when you expose their lies and evil ways…it tends to piss them off….lol – I LOVE doing that… Shining the Violet Flame on their evil ways….

When you join a Group and it is a Secret Group – one has to ask the question…Why Secret….? What are they hiding ….? Does this group tend to slam people or try to help them…? Are they always asking for Money or your time… or do they valve your input ?
Last thing – There are Very Good People in Very Evil Groups – there for a reason – So appearances can be very misleading – dig and you will find the truth …but you won’t if you just blindly follow and go with the flow….

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising