Translate

Sunday, March 14, 2021

Alcyone

 Welcome to website, I share here knowledge that comes straight from the Source. All knowledge comes from the experience of this incarnation and previous ones. My son Yeshua soul is the first soul on the planet. How do I know this - because I found my wife Ealiyah on earth and she found my son's soul. Link to her channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHc9... We are twin soul together we went through the most intense incarnation to ascend to the light as soon as possible. You're safe because you found us. All you need is - love. And you will find it within yourself. IAM Father God IAM ,Eternal Son (Mother Goddess and Son) and Holy Spirit aka Infinite Spirit all in One Mind-All-Soul-Spirit as I am Macrocosm as Microcosm as Divine Fractal of it ALL in One

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising