Translate

Monday, March 15, 2021

American Express gave me Green Card with 629 Fico 8 and now limit preset on Green card

 Personally. I love American Express and original Green Card I loved but they sort of re-made it with higher annual fee and now they are wanting me to upgrade to Platinum Card with 656 Fico 8 Experian and have that PRESET LIMIT OF $2,000 for pay in full and $1,000 pay over time.... I just got approved for $5,000 Capital One Platinum Master Card. Could rid Amex and close it over limit which shouldn't be on Green Card and to top it off upgrade to Platinum card? Something is fishy here.... If I upgraded to Platinum card, I assume a preset limit currently would be gone unless they are waiting due to Credit Inquires from ex wife ruining my Experian credit rating.... It is too much trouble, they said show us your Liquid assets.... not good idea Amex, before big market collapse in 2008-2009,they wanted proof and demanded proof of that and income verification....I just closed that $32,000 limit Blue from Amex credit card over hassles in 2008-2009, I am considering closing this card, not worth fee of $150 a year and I don't like little limits on NO PRESET SPENDING LIMIT, Platinum card of Amex would probably demand a Preset Limit over ex messing up credit up with inquiries, 38 of them me "7-8" out of all 38 those is mine rest is fraud attempts to use my name.... Amex asked me for assets like Liquid ones and they would poof remove limitation.... that is the hassle, my other credit reports are 670+ Fico scores but Experian 14 points in behind....I really don't have time to make copies of all things I have and liquid assets money in bank, house owned, automobile , and other income I receive that can legally be included in total income I use and that person uses....

Question is, do nothing keep limitation and after inquiries are 12 months old or less than 11, limitation of $2k would be lifted but $150 annual fee? I'm stuck, what would you do comment below....I basically have that Green Card as elite card paying for the name about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising