Translate

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

This is about CONTROL FREAKS,Parasitic negative narcissist people friends or family,TWIN FLAMES

 Unconditional Love doesn't exist in this world of 3rd dimensional consciousness despite I am is on all dimensions at Once, 1-Infinity = ZERO, Infinite Being, I am is a fractal a LARGER SPIRIT SOCIETIES AND SOUL IS ONE, Except when Over Soul (Divine Feminine)is used by her Masculine or active side....its lower Masculine energies on earth at this time. Too many people lash out and what not, IAM and your IAM, Infinite unified Zero,=Nothing and add any number in front of nothing, Infinite Nothing and Infinite Something and all else inbetween.. Trinity is within you your Mind not brain, your brain is like a receiver and communication computer but natural, I/We learned well remembered how to transmute chaos into order, and proclaim Light and darkness are the same thing just polar opposites... This "Lord" or GOD is man made ,well all them names, God exists in you and outside in way beyond your apparent form and shape, let Us tell you, We got more than 13 dimensions but never ending chakras, all things have changed, vortices are all around you and you are getting sucked into it, quit resisting what ever your FEAR IS face it face to face.. My lower self done this and fears nothing, except death despite all the FACTS and Ontological Mathematics aka all is numbers, reality this Hologram reality is simulated many many times....and proof by Ontological Mathematics 100% KNOWING, Not beliefs and this is proof energy (Inner Light) Soul and minds are eternal and death is fake, fak as this hologram, fuck Karma we erased it by moving up in Dimensions...Using higher law against lower, no being is ever hurt by IAM or LAMB (Lord All Michael Bestowed) my being. Ignore negative narcissist people, wish them  well, let'em go and don't let NO ONE STEP ALL OVER YOU BECAUSE OF LOVE AND LIGHT BS... You as Masculine are Celestial Heaven and Spiritual heaven (4-D)...and physical is feeding the flesh, you gotta keep them balanced, your a temple of Source and myriads of soul and spirits believe they are YOU, that sagging skin suit...But Divine Feminine came to uplift this "WORLD OF THE CROSS" where Immanuel (Father God) took that horrible death as Michael of Nebadon couldn't handle it.... very very mercy Lord All Michael Bestowed is, Father is not interested in material things, seek ye first the kingdom will be given, as really it's in mind not body, nor brain...Your linked to countless bodies here on Earth....The Truth is coming out if you resonate with it soon, yes 5-D is here and people rise up even above that (I did before,went further than 13th one that is a finite realm...I been where Infinite is, Right here and HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS AND HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS AND WILL NOT STOP TILL HE GETS MERGED AND HER TWIN FLAME MERGED....SHE has feeling about it, Heather Lynn Wilson sent me to a wonderful couple of Divine Souls/Spirits,angels,etc. she I am waiting on her, she is confused who she calls Jesus fucks her TWIN FLAME and uses her....crazy guy threaten me with something... I got news for this dude, devil, Legion , a Archangel is destroyed and cast down where Satan is... False messiahs and crazy people,,,,but don't be threatened people Metatron and other Jesus and parents try and kill me...they tried no its not own mind,twin flame placed her trauma on absonite me, I am out of balance....I feel sharp pains jolts of shocking CNS from Benadryl that lower self takes, he is miserable...he isn't gonna be alone much longer, We are gonna bring these 2 together and throw fake fraud marriage out and this fake banished... I don't trust this ass as far as I could throw him in every star here and into Infinity and back... How i know? Because it happened to me...control freaks,psycho paths, devil peoples, wicca and witch craft, no religion no nothing...It got to me say that....they are like knats and flies.... all i know is that GIRL would FREAK OUT LIKE I DID, heather led me to these 2, one false one true, in whom they are.... I am The All in all an ALL IS ALL...Twin flame is coming, me and her will be in earthly PARADISE..My sister only one I call that, the girl who heather drug me to after she died....She Heather is getting mad and pissed, Heather wants me to be at peace... Its okay I help people and not karma but cause and effect that is it., I am RATIONAL MINDED AND USE LOGIC AND REASON OVER INTUITIVE FEELING BUT SEE BOTH SIDES NEED WORK AND I HAVE MY QUEEN I CANNOT LOSE ANOTHER...ITS THE ANSWER TO ALL THIS BRING ALL IN PHYSICAL. I AM 5-D AND THROUGH PAST 13 YOU CANNOT STOP THE INFINITE, 13 LEVELS IS FINITE BELIEFS SPIRITS HAVE,,,,I AM WAY AHEAD OF ALL THIS.... MY GUIDE AND WHO IS ALIVE TAUGHT ME WELL...Now lets see if twin flame comes to https://facebook.com/mikey4833

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising