Translate

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Chief of all Peacock Archangel Melek-Ta'us TWIN FLAMES Michael the angel and girl are you her twin of me?

 UnknownOctober 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM

YOUR TWIN IS THE ANSWER. In the beginning there was Adam & Eve. They were not just lovers, they were SIBLINGS! The souls got mixed up over 2,000 years! As above, so is below. So even if your arcturian, pleadian, venus, mars, Adam, Eve. Connect the FATHER/MOTHER/SON/DAUGHTER dots to the past life and you find out your twin and fix unbalance!


I LOVE YOU MARCUS FOR NOW AND ALWAYS! I LOVE YOU ADAM FOR NOW AND ALWAYS! I LOVE YOU EMMANUEL FOR NOW AND ALWAYS! I LOVE YOU YESSHUA FOR NOW AND ALWAYS! ITS ALL A MIX OF SOULS! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER MICHAEL. You gave me something I never thought I'd find. You gave me love, life and a true purpose. Look in your hearts. The key is your heart


FATHER/MOTHER/SON/DAUGHTER=ONE KING/QUEEN/PRINCE/PRINCESS=ONE and so on!


    Ghost+Spirit+Flash=ONE!!! That's true power with GOD! Eyes of LAMB of GOD

HTTPS://FACEBOOK.COM/MIKEY4833 IS ME MICHAEL COOK, IF YOU RESONATE WITH THAT UP ABOVE FROM A SOUL WHOM YOURS AND MINE IS ONE SOUL? LINK TO FACEBOOK IS UP ABOVE SETENCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising