Translate

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

The End -- anyone else feel like they died and forgot or isn't facing it or in shock?

 I died 04/29/2019 from my throat being slit, it was bad, 19 stitches... "BACK THEN IT THROUGH ME SAID "SATAN" did this" to everyone around, same sick entity who haunted me and ex-wife years before the other incident happened with stabbling Feb 05 2011,also felt like small deaths, floating out of body, seen weird strange shit in 2014 into 2015 people I knew all going crazy saying all kinds of stuff, like a bad trip on nasty drug but there was none unless ex poisoned me with something like she did her 2nd husband?

What happened 2020 was 2012 end of aeon.... world has went crazy and I feel like I took this old world with me in death and still playing out in total fantasy and unconsciousness of being dead yet alive as nothing cannot be born,destroyed, or hurt in anyway yet it fills all these skin suits of flesh with it and this nothing was energy here, energy as it was ALL THERE WAS, then all that is....and all in between... people exist as hologams myself included as it says it is all I am and myself all mixed up mixed souls and spiritual societies changing so much, when we die here we go back to Source as we never left....


If this resonates with you come to https://facebook.com/mikey4833

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising