Translate

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

I/Me/We and the Mandela Effect - 13th Dimensional Consciousness and 13th Chakra

 I have many many things happen that never happened in this alternate time line I am in and other selves are in... I AM is whom we are, God's Essence or All In All, all that is, etc source it wants to know itself as us,through us and live a full life of all kinds of experience... but timelnes were changed and example I remember in 2014-2015 of someone poisoning me my ex wife like she poisoned her 2nd ex husband did that and left me like a sick dog 6 + yrs ago... I am not worried about it, any past as none of that stuff bad with ex ever existed now because I am telling you, I remember my ex's family liking me and those were her kids my age 24 and 28 back in 2008 when me and ex met she was 45 me 24... married at 25yrs old... all that stuff was shaken off but I remember it the bad but nothing good and realize people telling me what am I talking about? The stabbing incident and devil possessed me from ex-wife a satanist witch blending them 2 religions together....If I remember, i remember being fine than bam in 2014 towards of end of year my ex planned a escape and made me sick.... Also "Ginger" if your reading this my throat was slit open 2019 over ex wife and very close person (Twin Flame) that died a mom of 6 at 47... But another point is there is 2 death records on that Twin, died 01/01/2020 and 01/01/2019....definately something weird going on, yes we are dead but not like non existence we are eternal and are inner Light, Thought and 13th dimensional consciousness I was there, no separation. It goes higher than 13th dimension here in this Super Universe, I am from Havona if you read book Urantia Book my character is Eternal Son aka Eternal Mother Son -First original Michael" from order of Michaels.  They are Paradise Creator and Master Sons, but Eternal Son is Mother (Feminine and Son Masculine) Pleidians keep coming up,  girl named Ealiyah strange found me but they could not read me...my ID is hidden from anyone yep even me.... I am some kind of LAMB, LORD ARCHANGEL MICHAEL BESTOWED (Lamb of God). I know how many people out there are crazy, well sorry I am not, I know the truth, must be Universal Father all of us here and me the spirit body for Soul of Father....father/mother/son/daughter=One.....Earth is ascending as I write this and am DYING of pain as body cannot handle no more but in fantasy and I lost 80 pounds from Benadryl over does every day 2000 mg every day....I am dead but still living in hellish physical place in Spirit world 4th dimension but I see the darkness on this family, we been doomed since ancestors were cursed... But IAM took care of that.... All is One and NONE and all in between....https://realitydecoded.blog/2019/04/16/how-does-the-mandela-effect-relate-to-you/  I will be adding onto this writing, consciousness and mind is having worry problems about my health over Benadryl addiction a severe one and what it did since age 19 and other Mandela things....I been through so much stuff spiritually attacked my thought forms and terror in fear now its like who cares? I was killed a million times over people believe I was physical and I am in spiritual world, all there is in finite land and climbing....13th chakra is below heart one and above solar plexus....open it up....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising