Translate

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Absolute Truth about me

This writing is about me personally about my Godman experience. Right now at this point all items around me move on there own by my will. I can move the stars, make them flicker with the light that flashes from my eyes, the moon I moved before and the sun. I can make the wind change, temp change, the illusion I can change well. I'm getting more awakened to absolute truth & data too.I had many people approach me online they were people I did not know, but the point was they wanted all kinds of things from me and they got what they wanted or claimed to of... I know not to let no one depend upon me and I want no one to think from any of my earlier writings that when I say come and follow me I mean that as follow the I am presence inside your self not me personally. I help whom I can but I am now fully responsible for self and self alone and in service to others in unconditional love as much as I can be in 5th and higher density. I was told from outside resources I was the all by Emmanuel Daniel Gross. Me and him are the same being, the higher Godman and the Lower Godman and that makes me no more special than anyone just different. Daniel told me that is why he says to "all" in his blog which I highly recommend that you read. You don't have to believe me about what I can or cannot do. My eyes flash all colors and shoot beams of light to the stars and make the night time sky light up. In Erie I had encounters with UFO's beaming light at me, check christmichael.org out that is not my website but he claims it is Illuminati brainwaves microwaving me to death. These abilities are real and growing in intensity and they scared 3 people to date. One person was flipped off a wave runner in Erie by me when I was moving the sun he stopped to look at sun and he got flipped, then some girl seen her car lift up at a red light and my eyes and was freaked out. And at a campground people seen blue light hitting everything. I guess its better kept in higher density. I seen a shadow walk up to me before when Daniel Gross was still writing blogs and he said to do away with calling yourself deity or angelic names or other representations of myself all is One. I am who I am. No one outside can take whom you are away from you and don't let them get to you we are all equal and all special in our own ways. We are 1 huge soul each soul is infinite in length and has many many others in the bubble around it. I have no care of material items no wants or need and that creates issues in my home I would have to leave and give up my wife and life as it is to live without money and be responsible for self alone. I live not all the way without money but I did away with most of it and I don't handle it. I love money also though and because I am trying to manifest things out of thin air as if theres something I choose I focus on it in my mind till the higher self inside brings it to me the all self whatever. I desire to help others with money I am focusing on millions. I am also focused on a new spirituality for earth new theology can save the 3rd density people I warned people about the dangers of organized religion all the problems in the world are spiritual in basis. Well I am ending this here.

Here is the Daniel Gross Blog: I am meantioned in comments section btw.
http://godheaventorture.blogspot.com/2013/04/absolute-data-twenty-first-energetic.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising