Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Illuminati groups and infighting and other groups not getting along

I noticed groups are fighting, I seen a note a brother of mine put up on facebook.
Why do people whom are suppose to be Illuminated, highly evolved beings fight with basically their selves? That is all your doing... You done it to me, you done it to another. Jesus said those wise words and said know ye not that ye are gods? Are you people going to be little god or Big God whom is in service to self and other in unconditional love, or in service to self only in conditional love 3rd density rational mind beings? The golden age is here, a new 3rd density world on the horizon a world of no more wars, fighting, all things will be shared, no more ownership or people or anything, I say again all things shared, once your highly evolved you will understand this.


I seen a prophesy from a source written that there will be no more white house. Well in this new world upper 3rd density higher conciousness is there and no more governments. If you ever read the book the Serpent of Light you will understand the conciousness grid that this man fixed. Its no fairy tells.Its a true gift from the Universe and my favorite god is in it, Thoth, Hermes. I am trying to get into high magic but my home where I live reminds me of these groups, utter caos its time every body gets along we are all One under one God which is life itself.

There is nothing I need or want or lack. That is my secret. Someone could kill me if they tried and I would still not shake me or my knowledge or peace and unconditional love for all. I helped so many people and so did my fellow brothers. This is going to be my last writing for a while until things settle down with people trying to get my Red Bull Illuminati website hosted at webs.com down.

I wish you all good luck with getting along better and I hope you all get what you want out of these groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising