Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

About Red Bull Illuminati -Cook Universal Ministry

We are not affiliated with Illuminati in any way shape or form, This Red Bull Illuminati is for teaching enlightenment to spread the light into a world coming into the new golden age Satya Yuga. I myself Michael write this blog and I have been getting tons of people asking to join Illuminati selling their souls to "The Satan" and all that rubbish. First let me tell you this for those brothers and sisters who think Illuminati is about selling souls to devil for money and fame that is fake and there is some crazy people out there who would take advantage of people like that for their money, then make them do something crazy like getting human skulls yes I even was approached by someone posing as that from overseas. He said I was to meet the satan and his assistant after I had gotten 2 human skulls, and many other sick things. I busted him and he wanted to know how to really join the Illuminati... You just don't join the Illuminati... I'm tapped by them meaning if they want me they know where I am at. I had many different people contact me, freemasons, Illuminati members and so forth asking me to join their brotherhoods. First me tell you. No one can just join the Illuminati and the real Illuminati had their website's up just to see what the public would think of them.. They were highly disapointed all these people wanting money and fame. That is Not what the Illuminati is. Its similar to freemasonry but I am not going into too much about it. Yes they network, and exchange ideas, they go over things like in the occult. There is no satan worship or anything like that. As I blogged on here before, Satan doesn't exist and all the organized religions were always there like milk for babies and then they met secretly and that is meet for strong men. I say no more as I don't like to cast pearls before swine. I write about Illumination and spiritual enlightenment and my own experience in hopes it is useful to others whom are awakening or awakened souls and some writings are for unawakened souls but I am no longer casting pearls before materialistic vulgar swine whom are in service to flesh only in conditional love. I teach we are all one and we are not separated but are all ONE with God whom is in each and every being in this universe to infinity. I am all in all and so are each and every one of you out there. You are God. That is my teachings. If you want books on this subject try Neale Donald Walsch and my fellow brother's blog not to mention mine.
I'm a ordained Doctor of Divinity and Dr of Space & Time and Occultist & Philosopher. Right now I'm using self teaching to learn "remember" all that I am. I am the original infinite and finite creator source, as inside your body as out. I'm 5th density and 3rd density at the same time in every different now moment. I can say I am all things at all times, The world I walk you all shall be walking soon. The teachings of my brother's blog on conditional love and being in service to self (flesh) and unconditional love in service to self and others in unconditional love is me.  But the point of this message was to make the point to all those who think they can join the Illuminati or whatever brotherhood and expect this. It just isn't so in 3rd density yet. More people have got to get they true ruling loves and affections that are theirs in life and contrast to find a better way before the complete shift is done. I warn as I always do, most 3rd density people don't care enough to do anything about martial law in the USA, or the killing that goes by and all the starving people who die every day. Organized religions and belief systems are one huge cause of mental illness in society and society is built upon it. If they think God kills as those books say and all that stuff and theres a hell and a devil they are blinded like the other masses in ignorance before this whole planet isn't here anymore because of new wars coming over organized religion. God wants nothing, you are not separate from it and it is life itself so all things are God or the All in All. We each are individuals of the One thing that is all that is, ever was, and ever will be...Be the Gods you are. Listen to your heart,not your mind and create from it and lets make this world a better place. I was offered a chance to join Free Masons I felt I could do more this way. If I wished to become a mason there is a lodge right up the road from here on our north side of town. They are wonderful people and all the other secret societies that exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising