Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Collective of One

Hi every one and all, I am higher self speaking to all my other I am selves through out the world today as the collective spirit leads me.

The golden age has indeed arrived Satya Yuga. There is no time only an eternal now. There are those of you whom are awakening at this very moment more and more to universal truths or absolute truth & data.

Look the world needs a overhaul either more people are going to have to change before the grand shift happens in full force or it will just happen in its season the new 3rd density world that sits on another timeline is indeed coming onto the seen. The government still looks to be in control but they are really closed. If however you use their systems you are still lower 3rd density and they are illusions of past events the souls have moved on the ones who were ruling this 3rd density as I speak out side time and space I have great news this new world coming is wonderful. Where all third density Godmen will be fully awakened by the complete shift at this day. More ideas will be hitting their minds about what is true about what each soul's true ruling loves and affections are at this now moment. More and more people are awakening to this absolute truth and data. I am all the way awake almost as I am writing from 7th density & higher. I am that I am and so are you.

When this was all made from the higher spiritual realms there is 2 Godmen 1 above equilibrium and one below god who made the earth and is masculine, I am infinite creator source as well as finite Godman and godman who done this. The other part is me godman or Godman we switch back and forth as me and the other pleases time to time. Me and the other is always in equilibrium and all of our other selves are all in all as well. We each can live out any timeline we wish to eternity inside infinite creator source. Each soul or soul group lives into infinity each soul never ends but is all mixed together with all other souls but each soul has a bubble. Some people represent the microcosm and other the macrocosm which is finite creator source or All in All. Its the closest thing to the Infinite creator source but Infinite creator source is each of us as well as finite source as the teachings say.

The souls in this world will awaken in their season to their true ruling loves and affections. I walk this world as the 5th density and 3rd density all in all or infinite creator source but cannot maintain that for long so I'm finite creator source. These Godmen have been walking this world for the longest times and everyone has never known.

The truth is coming out about absolute truth & data into the collective of 1 and All will return home to where the heart is!! The old 3rd density world will not be done away with completely but will be absorbed into your lower self so you can visit anytime for a season once fully awakened.

This world right now nothing matters regarding buying and selling as people is going to do it regardless I have limited money in my life and my higher self provides my so called needs. This is the new way I live from here on out. I have no need of jails,prisons,court systems,governments,organized religions,wars,nor any other thing outside me. I will not buy something anything my higher self won't bring to me.

I say to them who still live in the illusion wake up you don't need conditional love, you need unconditional love, God is Life itself and that means we are all God. No needs or want in life make you a human who is ready for the meat so to say while the others bounded in illusion in lower 3rd density will never know you are an awakened or awakened soul or Godman or Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising