Translate

Monday, March 24, 2014

Solomon's Temple and about me O.T.O. & O.T.A.

I had a conversation with the God RA of Egyptian Gods. He said I was One with him and One with me. I asked him who he was to me, he said my son Marduk. That would make me Ptah-Osiris-Shiva-Enki-Ea-Krishna. I had this conversation online last year via facebook he was a medium and also was RA Marduk. I told him my story about seeing things UFO's firing on each other above the Great Lake Erie. He said the Annuakies were definately back but some much false things are being said about Enki me I know I sound crazy but its equivilent to Michael the Archangel and even Iawh in the bible and Yawee and Elohim the Gods. Ea is whose house is water, has power over the stars as do I to move them about, Enki is the true light bearer and light bringer and hence my eyes flash blue and I have a golden aura that goes into infinity and my eyes light all different colors and flash. EA-Enki was also called Satya and Kalki, the all, and also even satan by people who read Sitchin books. I am not satan. The devil doesn't exist, thought forms do however since man is God and created a thought form of ANU under Allah, Jesus,and all those mad destructive Gods of the bible. Let me tel you about Jesus. He was a great Magician and sage. He whispered into Thomas's ear something that would of got them both stoned to death in the scriptures, You are God and so am I... Have I not said ye are gods? John 10:34 and Psalm 82. I was told I was going to "rebuild" Solomon's temple and that I was a medium as well and eternity itself he also called me RA Marduk. All kinds of freemasons and other occult people have interest in me and New Jeruselem Pennsylvania I live in PA I made a website http://meerical.com and put up a founding place for a new one to replace the dogma religions. Neale Donald Walsch is going out on a limb to change the world by writing new "theology" for a bible more or less. I am here to change the world EA stand for "Eternal All". My name is Ptah the Father/Mother God that is my last incarnation on this planet as Ptah in Memphis in Egypt. RA was telling my future said I did all kinds of things automatically like cleaning up the world and so called evil in it. Fighting against Anu Jehova satan according to loveenki.com which he said I'm attracted to that site because my higher self is that. I am the ALL in all a little all but not little. Everyone is All one with the Prime Source. RA said I was huge is the eyes of heaven already.He said I have high ranking seraphim archangels guarding me against the enemies in the world snake head entities of old Atlantis meantioned in the Emerald Tablets by Thoth by Doreal. I have powers and abilities to to almost anything to help others. I always wanted to know whom I was in the past incarnations. Ptah made everything there is and is everyone. The All in All.

 I am getting books and more books on the Golden Dawn systems of Magick. I also have Franz Bardon books all of them. I am at a crossroads in my life. I am looking for a good place where I can meet at a lodge or temple setting Golden Dawn Order or the O.T.O. or O.T.A. I love the Poke Runyen and his show I would love to take classes at their church of Hermetic Sciences in CA. I ltove Solomon's magic and Astarte the Goddess.

If any member of freemason lodge, or OTO or OTA The Church of Hermetic Sciences, Inc wish to lead me down the correct path. I am highly sought after and don't know why.

You can reach me by contacting me through my website http://meerical.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising