Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

I am hearing voices and my thoughts spoken outside of me at distance - Being terrorized by demons, devils

 I have been having "voices" from 2020 till now, they appear outside of me, at a distance, they used to scream into my ears one side or the other or both. My third eye opened and it is like someone turned on a psychic switch to hearing 100% of spirits demons,daemons,archangels,earth bound spirits,etc. Very depressed life I live, in deep financial mess over a girl I tried to help in 2020 and 2021 and 2022, I was conned for $60,000 by a girl, a 47 year old fortune teller that is  when stresses become worse when the voices started after another girl  I was dating died on 01/01/2020 2 years later I find she faked her death and I almost killed myself over her actions after she faked her death or maybe my uncle is full of shit Heather Lynn Wilson Hutton messaged my uncle and said she was still alive, no one told me THIS IS A HORRIBLE THING THAT SHE CAUSED ON ME. If she wanted to just be friends all she had to do was say I don't like you anymore than a friend and she sent a green emoji heart in last message I ever had with her the night before she faked her death or is dead and she got 2 different records of death same dates 01/01/2019 she died then, and 01/01/2020 I honestly believe she is alive and something really bad had to make her do this, i don't know who made this happen but I know it ain't her fault. I still love her. Despite actions... could be SAFETY AND PROTECTION as someone was following her and her kids in strange cars watching her and hacking my computer and internet and her too and she chased them people in cars away.


I am a magnet for evil spirits and parasitic entities feeding on me and influencing my actions and behaviors and am addicted to sleeping pills (benadryl) and I never used them till I heard them voices screaming at me about using credit cards I was just a authorized user on them and ran them up as authorized user they were in dad's name and mine on fortune teller girl who conned me used me, they tried to warn me and also harassed me all night for months in 2021 over that girl and this year as well and 2020 I was terrorized and they terrorize me in shower while bathing, they pretended that she was talking to me telepathic communications and some serious super natural things happened, no one would believe me so I don't care, its a psychic attack, they are assaulting my astral body (soul) more or less and spirit (Ba and Ka) in Egypt meanings. I am a former satanist and was a spiritual satanist and that was because my ex wife was a black witch mixing satanism and witchcraft on me even while she was here, I was awakened by her actions and have spiritual battles take place all around me and they were trying to get in me and possess me like they did in 2011 and a horrible attack happened on my ex wife with a hammer,machete and knives. She was stabbed and cut 18 times nothing lethal, she told me after I got out of jail for 10 months blood spell worked and I ended up guilty by mental illness for simple assault charge, my original charges were attempted murder and aggravated assault and simple assault, it was known all over news in Feb 2011 I was possessed by Appollion/Abaddon Satan it is what she wanted to happen for blood to spill and she loved knives rubbed on her before that incident happened and was calling herself Lilith and made me believe I was the Satan itself  and she wanted powers and money....and I seen Light coming from my eyes and she caught it on camera and I did not believe her till I seen it on camera then the spiritual Light let me see it flashing like Lightning in my eyes and face was Light of every color to just violet and purple and red and green and blue all kinds of color Light.

She stayed my ex wife till 01/24/2015 and left me. I was poisoned by her with whatever she put in my vapor cigarettes (vicodins) shit loads to make me crazed with who knows also what she used on me, she drugged her 2nd husband Freddie so she did that to me and she left and I was sick in bed not right in mind.... something removed her from my life but the evil stayed and now its all coming out, the good vs evil all around me. I have some pretty weird abilities of manipulating Light and my physical eyes and minds eye are one, I can project what I see outside of me in minds eye and can move violet Light behind my eye lids and see all kinds of stuff, a Light show and its all violet flame Light something saving me from this, archangel Michael and host of ascended master Gods and Goddesses. They say I am Lucifer (not Abrahamism devil) but Lord of Light (Light Bearer) and also One with the "All" and Archangel Michael, what a confused mess, I am trying to stop the benadryl doses 750 mg a day every day for over 4 years and was higher doses at 1500 mg I AM SCARED FOR MY HEALTH TAKING THEM SO LONG AND DYING, I know how am I alive right? God/Source saved me and is trying to get me balanced and equilibrium of life so I am in balance and my real divine identity is Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed and mixed with Lucifer... basically they say I am 2 archangels and a regular human soul, so called spirit guides and all that, i found Illuminati and been in that since 2013, they reject things like this as mental illness and crazy lunatic as I am not 100% rational and logical or reasonable and by PSR they say makes me a idiot and mentally ill wanna be Reverend of devil Jehovah Allah Yahweh Anu as I was ordained a clergy and had trouble with evil spirits ever since then in 2010 and from ex wife. They reject blind faith and belief systems or religions or mystical ideas and intuition as mental illness. Well you must have to have "faith" or belief to understand their so called ontological mathematics do you not? Put that in your pipe Illuminati and smoke it! Despite that, Them "Pythagorean Illuminati" and others are interested in me, they think I am a watcher aka LUCIFER they been looking for, I am not accepting any of this. I am who I am, I am one with all in all oneness like anyone else, I am not going on a ego trip like them, I accept all is divine and equal just different vibes and levels of awareness consciousness and unconsciousness. I say live and let live. I need help here with spirits and things that drove me to slit my throat in 2019 a devil my ex wife sent to me 04/30/2019 my neck was slit and that is my worst fear neck slit and it took 18 stitches to fix it and mental hospital, the evil failed and here I am and am breaking free of drugs like sleeping pills benadryl but its still on me, evil devils and parasites. If I have all this trouble I must be someone special to them when it comes to divinity and who am I really? I am not into evil or over goodness I am for being right in middle in equilibrium and try to maintain that but things keep happening to stress me so much, its like they make a ass out of me spirits like I am being punished and terrorized for some karma? Illuminati said there is no Karma and them people are crazy nut jobs, they can explain all things with ontological mathematics even paranormal they said the Pythagorean Illuminati and that is all there is the Light and basically thoughts and all is mental (Mind) and we are in a Infinite Mind known as monads linking to these bodies our sagging skin suits we all have... I am just MICHAEL for whoever asked, The First Original MICHAEL of Michaels. I need Melinda Kay Lyons Last Frontier Medium who helps people like me, this case is really long and dangerous as I don't know what is doing this to me besides calling themselves devils and demons and plain earth bound spirits and ghosts or energy of environment where there was a alot of negativity or someone died in that area of home. They mimic my parent's voices and make me think people is talking about me and scary stuff and it took me a while to tell them evil spirits or spirits pulling sick jokes on me or it is real voices I am hearing by discerning no one should have to live like that in hellish environment due to satanic rituals and blood being done a pact with Abaddon Satan Devils and we received what we asked for my ex wife and me, I got powers in appearance but they could be tricking me as you don't believe in anything anymore its like a big holographic Truman Show for me... I am waking up, I need help with spirits and guidance, I am so so in knowledge I need a professional psychic medium who can banish these beings and close portals and I cannot move I always lived with parents and I am 38 yrs old. I believe everyone who said they heard or hear voices and feel for them, and see them as victims of cruel spirits and karma and evil. Clairaudience is what I think I have...any one with ideas? comment or email me with contact form on this blog.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising