Translate

Friday, September 23, 2022

Against All Odds • Take a Look At Me Now • Phil Collins -- GINGER Phillips McCulloch COOK


To my ex wife who met me on 08/17/2008, then married me September 26th 2009 and left me January 24th 2015 I never understood why you left me when I was sick in bed I was blood tested you poisoned drugged me with drugs/Benadryl  and (VIKES in Vape device cigarette) bed didn't know who I was and you left me like a sick dog you didn't want and my mom asked you to stay then you both fought I am sorry that happened you had no one you met when you left me like my mom said, but months later you met, Bill McCulloch a good guy you met you and him but did a "mock wedding" and in the name of the LORD how cruel are you and hurting your TWIN FLAME ME!!??!,when you hurt me you hurt yourself  and when I did I hurt myself! TWIN FLAMES YOU ARE IN ME and I in YOU!! YOUR in me and I in YOU!! But I have 3 twin flames! but aside from that why did you want to come back when i talked to you the last time 05/2015 on phone secretly and then turn on me like I did something?You wrote on my closet door inside that said "PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!, I WILL BE BACK and I AM COMING FOR YOU! Then I LOVE YOU written I LOVE YOU FOREVER MORE on door I will show you a picture and you in 2015 wrote on my old Red Bull Oneness Society guest book, don't believe me here is link! All that horrible shit that happened in past from 2009 to 2013 was not my fault, I am mentally ill Schizo Affecto disorder and PTSD from being haunted by evil spirits that followed you due to you doing Satanic Witchcraft and me tried to become Ordained Minister but ended up in Spiritual Satanism with you at Apartment I was over dosed on LITHIUM and was a mess in early 2011 when that horrible incident happened 02/05/2011 and you told people I STABBED YOU 72 TIMES! IT WAS 18 to 21 times and non lethal cuts more cuts than a stab wounds I Am Sorry again but and it wasn't my fault in name of THE LORD and Holy Spirit that is within me and I am One with it God itself the "finite all" not Infinite ALL I am also ABSONITE All, but I AM is WHO IAM and so are YOU GINGER your the all in all in Divine Masculine and I AM more Divine Feminine!,But anyway back When you left for 2 weeks you was gonna come back remember? but my mom told you stay away and threatened you, you didn't fight very hard why after we talked on my phone, my mom caught me talking to you in may 2015 and took my phone,then you thought I told my mom and kicked me to the curb, just to let you know, MY THROAT WAS SLIT 3 times and took 19 stitches how? I was possessed on 04-29-2019 by same evil spirit that did that shit I am not responsible for back in 2011 Abaddon Apollyon., if you wanna talk call my same number I had from then 724-498-8592 I am not trying to get you back, I just wanted to say good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising