Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

This person faked their death - "supposed" girl friend I was dating Heather Lynn Wilson-Hutton


This person faked their death HEATHER LYNN WILSON-HUTTON
DOB: 11/19/1974



There is 2 different death records on this scammer/fake friend one 01/01/2019 and 2nd record 01/01/2020, I almost killed myself over her and I find out it isn't real her death, karma karma karma karma karma baby!





My uncle told me she messaged him after her "death day" I asked my uncle why would someone do something like this tragic of a sick joke? He said because she is a player and used me and wanted money and her family didn't want me around her.

What I BELIEVE is "SOME ONE WAS MESSING with me and my friend we are both in Illuminati groups we created, people tried to kill my friend demonnous1, girls accused him of pedophilia and some witch named Soror TL left a voice message on his facebook and my friend sent it to me then I sent it to Heather and she listened to it as she wanted to know who was scaring us and following me and her and my friend, and she contacted authorities and 3 days later she was "dead"? She chased suspicious cars watching her and her kids, I believe someone from Government is watching us and knows what we are doing me and demonnous1, I never met any of these people in physical , only person I ever had was my ex wife Ginger who I believe left after government showed up at my house in 2014 and 2015 when my ex left 01/24/2015 and never heard from her again till years later and she hated me and weird things happened, like this song below is something I KNOW, but CANNOT SAY "LIVE TO TELL" by MADONNA theme song.


I KNOW what happened way back in 2013-2015 with Government official in law I assume was here I heard him in 2014, it was about 9/11/01. I seen a vision of First Plane hitting tower and it was a "ball" on a camera. Whether it is real or not, who knows but real enough for shadow government watching me and friend and maybe Heather died due to safety issue!?to hide? meaning these people who were hacking me my friend and Heather as well....she contacted authorities and bam 3 days later she died whether real or fake... I cannot believe someone could be this cruel.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising