Translate

Thursday, September 22, 2022

I been having spiritual attacks and paranormal troubles since 2009 SOME ONE HELP!!!??

 Ever since 2008 August 17th when my ex wife from North Carolina came up here after talking to me for one month on myspace remember that? She cheated on her husband and drugged him and was a black witch into black magick.. Spiritual Satanist mixed with Witchcraft 616 Current. She put a "love spell" on me before she came up here to New Castle, PA USA. I had paranormal activity happen in 2009 at beginning of year in May 2009 when my grandma was dying and me and my ex wife were staying at my grandma's house it was said to be haunted, when I was there, I experienced some scary scary scary stuff, banging on the walls and woke up me and ex with a HUGE SPIDER on the wall, the attic door was opened no one touched it, something wanted me to go up in there that small space I tried but couldn't make it. Its weird my grandma even dying said she told me go up there I have no idea why,she had journels she wrote in hidden somewhere and I read months later she seen and experienced some crazy ass stuff in that house that scared the living shit outta my grandma Joan she heard voices and seen Light like I do (I'm psychic) like her my gram had the stuff like Highway to Heaven. My ex had demons following her around or as a Light Worker Psychic said Satan itself part of her, it wanted her soul in hell, it used me as its tool to go after my ex wife that is explained elsewhere on here, it was attacks on her as I was possessed by Abaddon in Fedb 5th 2011 and attempted murder charge was dropped to simple assault due to mental illness issues and yes the cops and all them believed a evil spirit possessed me and what neighbors heard and experienced and felt on Green Lane. I sat in jail for 10 months over that incident she caused by her evil worship of devils for money, she converted me from a minister learning the bible and all that and was a SATANIST and did a 3 day  ritual from the DEVIL'S BIBLE, fifty some pages, we pissed on all my bibles I had for becoming a minister and was ordained 2 times and was DR of Divinity already but my mentality was all messed up by evil spirits and LITHIUM OVERDOSES that is what caused the violent attack on my ex wife when into Satanism spiritual kind, my mind I had issues in 2008-2011 till they did a blood test and found toxic levels of LITHIUM and Klonapins they had me drugged up on all kinda shitty drugs as I had a experience in ERIE PA where I was drunk and had Xanax from over seas and chased her around nude, so they were scared of me the quack from people in need. He caused it by not checking blood levels of LITHIUM before that 2011 incident that I still blame myself for and beat myself up over that attack on my ex I was a toy to her and evil spirits I seen the shadow and then it went into me on 2011 Feb 5th stabbing attack with hammer, knife and machete, God  knows I didn't do it myself or any other attacks that happened before 2011 and after that till she left me when I lost my mind and thought I was my dad Michael J Cook lol I am Michael Charles Cook!!!, But I loved my ex and I am NOT A PERSON that ever never would of done stuff like that the violent attacks on me and her and her on me, she slit my throat by sending a devil up here April 29th 2019 day before a SPECIAL DAY of PYTHAGOREAN ILLUMINATI April 30th! But I experienced and she experienced a shadow demon in my room here in parent's house in 2009 by Christmas, Satan and demons I don't know who haunted my room,a spirit board a home made one said SATAN and it wanted my ex back in hell or wanted to take her to hell and she experienced clawing the walls and throwing stuff off night stand ripping drawer open and even breaking my drawer it threw a remote caddy far from that nightstand, my ex happened to have HOLY WATER from her dad Willie Phillips who got it from a holy man from JORDAN RIVER and I dumped it on floor and drank it my ex didn't want no part of it,  she was evil not her fault and I forgive her...I put it around door and windows and bed and had crosses all over the room, this was before that 2011 event happened sorry its outta line I am stressed beyond stressed right now. Before she left in 2012 I experienced LIGHT shooting out of my eyes emitted from my physical eyes were flashing LIGHT SPIRITUAL LIGHT and still do to this DAY, that is HOLY SPIRIT ITSELF basically GOD IMMANUEL (EMMANUEL) fighting the evils that are after me, and that Light is beautiful. I didn't believe my ex till she showed me a picture, she said I was SATAN DEVIL itself, and I was her boytoy and her she called herself LILITH. That Light protects me and ever since April 30th 2019 I hear voices and horrible things happened to me while laying in bed screaming evil spirits assaulting me spiritually and them making me feel terrorized and I had spiders all over me, bugs, heard police outside, every kind of evil and scary thing happened to me physically by these evil spirits, in 2021 I stood up and lost my fear of them and I claimed my self as Archangel Michael in my body and with Holy Spirit kept me alive through a attack like them and now I see shadows on the walls and same shit my ex claimed she seen before she left in 2015, and some voices are good entities like spirit guides and others are demons and devils. So I was in Illuminati since 2013 as well, I had the egregore of them protecting me as well... not what your thinking, despite this I am still under attack, they influenced me to take Benadryl 1000 mg a day every day and Kratom lots of it. I am trying to quit it all and actually cut down doses and all over a girl fortune teller who used me for $55,000 as I was a authorized user on my parents credit cards and I gave all I had to her that scammer who used the fuck outta me... I fear my dad calling police or credit cards and saying shit to them and I get in trouble with law and I cannot take this stress anymore, I slit my throat before by a evil devil my ex sent to me up here I got message on old PS3 from 2019 she said I will be wishing I was dead and couldn't even kill myself I will be so miserable enjoy your gift the devil Abaddon again and Satan. I was in mental hospital in 2019 after that happened for 1-2 months and my mom lost her mind before that neck thing happened, there is evil all over this house, I KNOW I SEE IT I AM PSYCHIC and 3rd EYE is opened and secret charka the 13th behind Heart Chakra. I am fearless and try not to freak out but I am scared and terrorized by my dad saying he will press charges after I was a victim of that scammer girl who treated me like shit and projected her narrcisiistic shit on me and I am innocent of any so called charges or legal issues, I AM PROTECTED BY GOD The HOLY SPIRIT IS WITHIN ME centered in God Consciousness. But I am waiting where is a miracle to get rid of these evil spirits bothering me and family and house and causing major troubles, a psychic said Lucifer/Satan is holding my mom down, he said I met him for that whole reason to help get Lucifer off my mom is my mission and he said I am a time traveler and am Neither Good nor EVIL depending on balance equilibrium being maintained, I am of Lucifer he said and am going to receive a dark Queen and spirit guides I needed to ask LUCIFER for new ones and before that he said I was of Ashtar Command and Archangel Michael, these spirits call me Archangel Lucifer and Archangel Michael as one being, saying I saved my brother Lucifer as MICHAEL, by sacrifices I made and did, all karma is balanced out and they tell me don't worry your dad MICHAEL JEFF COOK will not call credit cards or press charges as he would be like trying to get out of charges a mentally ill authorized card user made he is responsible and I am so fucking sorry but I am the victim no one believes the hell I been through since a girl died in 2020 01/01 Heather Hutton I wrote about that already its on here. I found out she faked her death, a girl named Karen messaged me out of no where in 2020 and told me, I'm sorry but she did investigation on that scammer girl who used me in 2021 and 2022 and said that SANDRA KAY JOHNSON NICHOLS was photo shopping her photos and was 45 back then and was a liar and a fraudulent fake psychic business milking men for money and her own mental illness and Karen said Heather has 2 death records 01/01/2020 and 01/01/2019, who sent this evil upon me and every time I meet a girl friend or just a friend they are taken from me, I am isolated like in the Shining, hear spirits and paranormal activity every day I am not scared I am used to it, I need a real guide is there anyone out there Daniel Gross, was my guide Emmanuel Gross he went by in his books he wrote like one is WISDOM OF GOD by Emmanuel. I am ready for the teacher to show as its the law I am stressed and need guidance spirits are stupid like and just are earth bound spirits and devils and demons and vampires yep I said vampire spirits, don't believe me that is okay as I know the Illuminati's secrets all is ONTOLOGICAL MATHEMATICS the LIGHT of Pythagorean Illuminati Armageddon Conspiracy and all the other tons of Illuminati fake and real. I am not active in it since ex left Jan 24th 2015. My evil ex wife has a alter set up in my bedroom and I never cleaned or changed anything her evil energy is still in there and there is portals open I know, I need help from someone like LAST FRONTIER MEDIUM named Melinda Kay Lyons! She astrally can exorcism them demons and archons and send them packing. HOLY SPIRIT IS GOING TO BRING ALL I NEED AND THEN SOME AS HOLY SPIRIT IS ME IN A BODY with a human egunique person I am, who am I as a Minister and DR of Divinity and Dr of Space and Time titles? Archangel Michael! Lower form of him and mixed in with Lucifer as they spirit said and does and tells me all is okay don't worry. I am scared yes of losing my life over credit card mess and evil spirits beating me down, who is there to help me? I ask for help as archangel Michael by summoning him, Before me Raphial,behind me Gabriel, on my right hand Michael and left hand Uriel and invoke them to protect me this house and all over the world and help me do my mission as Wayshower and Starseed and Archangel I AM, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising