Translate

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Vibrations and Frequency are not same thing and is mentally changed

 You can have shit vibes but high frequency, don't mix up misunderstand this,vibrations are now moment to now moment, consciousness levels are frequency, vibration can it bring frequency down? Yes but not just a little bit of shit vibrations... People forget like me, I have shitty vibes and frequency that is lowered right now, when I talk to people, I feel lower self, like I am shit and they are powers over me, if you do that like me raise your consciousness and awareness and vibrations keep them up much as possible, don't avoid people over feelings you love them or get strange thoughts about different people relax its because your oneness with collective of earth and I am "all" and therefore feel everyone else's emotions and transmuting them, multiple archangels are doing that at this time, purged collective of sicknesses bad mental ideas which those are the flesh and ego, drop your ego and see I am you and you are me I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising