Translate

Monday, March 18, 2024

They have all your info and how they social media uses it and others

 I was banned now I will put link to X from here I was FORCED to have deleted that TRUTH MY OWN Opinion to keep this blog,they are breaking the law and constitutional right to free speech, let us ban together and fight back!

https://twitter.com/RB_Illuminati/status/1768375868198392213


They use all your data for unreal means watch The Great Hack on Netflix and another Social movie its there beside The Great Hack, they do anything with info and data, shut me up from telling you or my own opinion? This world is a evil hell that is what it is, hell help hell I am upset blogger threatened to ban my stuff first time ever over this click and read link above or here . I cannot wait till law suits begin and big tech will be sorry for shadow banning me and others or threats and warnings, fuck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising