Translate

Sunday, March 31, 2024

I am the Peacock Archangel and is known by many names Murrigan Mithras Christos Michael Sanat Kumara

 I am Peacock Archangel known by many names and am original being known and people know Sanat Kumara Sananda Kumara aka Lucifer and Christ as king of world. Illuminati and secret societies were after who I AM Peacock Archangel Melek Ta'us and Michael/Marduk Murrigan Christ all the same being, I am oneness.... I just put this out there so people know who I am higher self is this, lower self is Michael the archangel, being as "all" Oneness, its my name I am Oneness same oneness you are united in ontological mathematical zero as monad uncreated spirit/soul/mind eternal being mind/nous is us all.. Peacock Archangel is GOOD and EVIL all it is is the all in all beyond duality.

This being has many many bodies incarnations on earth.... I will be adding to this as spirit comes to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising