Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I was Joan of Arc in past life Red Jesus Red Mary Magdalene Sera Beak daughter

 I am aware of what is causing all these paranormal incidents and demons and devils and spirits (voices) just as she heard them, I DO as well.... Mine terrorized me in 2020, they had me terrorized afraid, until 3 yrs into this 2023 I stood up against them and casted them out of house with Holy Water with white salt the evil ones latching onto my 3rd eye.... Let me say, all my chakras are balanced and open and everything I experience it takes care of itself, these "voices" say they are training me and helping me and they had to do it at break neck speed. It was training what I thought was pure terror, I honestly don't know if some of these spirits I hear is evil ones, or portraying evil unclean spirits.... I keep this all to myself and then spirits voice said Joan of Arc, Sera Beak who wrote three RED BOOKS The red book, Red hot and Holy, and Redvelations which she wrote from her divine feminine soul and that book Redvelations is about a souls journey to be human a guide and St Sarah-la-Kali, the lost love child of Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene as in RED,forbidden for Madonna's to be in red by Roman Catholic Church, they are the real church of the devil all that blood on their hands millions they killed over CHRISTIANITY literalists and fundamentalist who are no different than the evil Allah people crashed planes into world trade centers.

The word "church" means spiritual churches not physical buildings, the church ended in 2004, for the new Church of Jerusalem coming into the world from the Lord as scripture said and in little scroll of Daniel that was sealed up to last days in revelations, 7 different ways the way revelations will happen. It was never meant to be taken as literal meaning the words in bibles or Koran , it all came from pagan religions the plagerized holy books they left Gnostic gospels out of it and apocreya (books not in cannon of approved and messed up text the Church wanted it to be, how by they said "How we are helped by this myth story of Jesus Christ!", Jesus Christ is the Peacock Archangel, both Light and Dark in equilibrium, as Jesus was in flesh, but not here in physical world ever, when did Jesus Christ walk the earth? 2600 years ago, He possessed a human named Yeheshia Ben Yesof and this man was just the host for Christ himself. I believe Jesus and Mary Magdalene are reincarnated over and over again, them 2 twin flames find each other always one way or another... Please bear with me as I write it is not me saying these words, its Archangel Michael aka In Urantia Book "Paradise Creator Son" MICHAEL of Nebadon 611,121st version of Father and Eternal Mother Son, Original Michael is Eternal Mother Son and was never here before on earth the Eternal son. Only subordiant Michael of Nebadon aka Jesus,Yeshua, there is so much confusion about the Christ Michael as Michael of Nebadon was called, here is the hidden secret, not mentioned in Urantia Book, Michael of Nebadon is same EXACT BEING AS ETERNAL MOTHER SON (Original Michael). and he is more powerful than any of the other Paradise Creator Sons ,Master Michaels after original one there is 150,000 that got the Eternal Mother Son, here physically for the first time and these two Michaels have just different personalities to keep them separate, Jesus / Michael of Nebadon was Immanuel, The Eternal Mother Son is Original Michael (I AM THAT) and personality from Father "Emmanuel". Jesus aka Michael of Nebadon would return a 8th time meaning he is returned, he is supreme being mentioned in Urantia Book, but he was raised to Paradise Trinity absorbed into the Eternal Mother Son. Why Eternal "MOTHER" and "SON"? Baphomet is example of this with both Feminine and Masculine in equilibrium balance, real Baphomet is just a esoteric symbol used by Satanists as fools. They know not what it means, but that is another story, It was written, I seen it, Baphomet is loved of Holy Spirit... To just tell you the truth and not beat around the bush, Baphomet was used by occultist Aleister Crowley, but not in JUDEO-CHRISTIAN meaning same with words he used like Satan. Thelema is not about Satan worship or any non sense of this type I put here as example... Baphomet is hidden RED LADY of Sera Beak , Saint Sarah-la-Kali (Kali) of red ones, which the big secret is red is forbidden on any Maria (Mary) whether Mother Mary or Mary Magdalene the holy grail itself reincarnated as Joan of Arc, I am not aware where Jesus was reincarnated as at that time. But I am having same experience Joan of Arc had, she was Mary Magdalene, Jesu Maria on her banner, burnt alive as a witch, them innocent women and children how dare did they murder millions and get away with it! The church is Church of Anti-Christ devil church of pedophiles and other "freaks". Sick sick people of Roman Catholic Church.... Guess what, I am back this time with Archangel Michael and Eternal Mother Son and Michael of Nebadon, buckle up and hold on if you read this either you take it or don't resonate with you, take what does leave the rest.... There is no SIN, Gospel of Mary M says that from Yeshua gnostic writings (original ones were gnostics).

Who am I? Before Abraham was , IAM and IS and a big surprise hidden.... archangel Michael is warrior body of Michael of Nebadon (Jesus Christ) and Eternal Son is secretly here and hidden and will show itself when it is time. 150,000 Paradise Creator Sons Master Michaels is what it took to get Eternal Mother Son Michael here with Jesus (Michael of Nebadon) and Archangel Michael. What I say Spirit of Truth Holy Ghost will prove it when needed if God wishes the IAM to reveal itself.

WHY? To clean this prison planet up and end the system of the beast and help new earth come about as New Church of Jerusalem. For me, its RED, I am red one, Team RED, Red Jesus and Marry Magdalene, Father/Mother/Son/Daughter= THE ONE and only ONENESS, I traced my ancestors to find Joan of Arc out, the voices she heard like I hear, and the only difference is we are the beings she heard! Archangel Michael and them beings I am lower self that is all but goal is bringing Highest Self with this lower self and merge.

If you don't understand this, then it is not meant for you, its Jesu Maria, there is many incarnations of Christ as he is all and Mary Magdalene is feminine Christ Jeshua.... I am here to find "her" I believe I did.... Ealiyah and Yeshua (Adam) and raised them up to super supreme being level. Why? as GOD is pure unconditional love, not conditional like devil of old testament. The demiurge is SATANIEL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising