Translate

Monday, March 4, 2024

There is Gang Stalking going on at Facebook Meta Instagram BE CAREFUL Religious harassment

 There is religious fanantics online all kinds, from self proclaimed modern day prophets, To those that believe they are JESUS CHRIST and Krishna, all these are FROM Facebook, a gang of people is gang stalking me with like this they took my private conversations and posted it all online as various weird names friends and people that are part of this "gang" stalking me, but they are using psychology to mess with my head, I feel crazy, doubt myself over these people, I am Archangel Michael's lower self, can I prove this?! NO! Only if the Father/Mother GOD and Son Jesus Christ prove through Holy Spirit. It matters not who they say I am or I say I am, we all are just I AM, a mentor said if you tell people you are this great archangel Michael, they are gonna expect you to prove yourself, but there is no signs given as like Jesus Christ said, I am having trouble discerning lies from one person to another, One tells me they are my friend and fellow brother and says certain other people are no good and dictates what they want me to do like a slave or like a girl before used me for damn near $100,000 and I know demons were behind that, I was authorized user on parent's credit cards and I gave all I had to this girl , I was hearing demons screaming at me one saying don't use them credit cards I was a authorized user on, and the girl's voice saying I NEED MONEY! I don't care if you think I am insane or not, I am sharing this for poor innocent victims and to expose these gang stalkers, they are in your phones cell phones, they dark Illuminati aka Cabal are rich 1% elites running this world.

Their blood is same as being back in Egypt the royalty, they think they are special they are not, they have incest in their family not to let any outside blood to mix with their blue bloods blood line....

Take this as it resonates , I am briefly showing what has happened to me, there is a lot more to this, see here this link to other blog posts and links to every writing I wrote on here about paranormal activity and electronic harassment (TI) and V2K all being used on me, no one will say they hear it too who lives in this house, yet my mother is being held down by Lucifer a psychic told me, my mom's blood pressure is super dangerous high 201/123!!! No one knows the hell they can put us chosen one people as they the powers that be are scared to death of whatever I am, archangel Michael's lower self? There is multiple incarnations of Archangel Michael, then the Urantia Book comes along and blows my mind, there is in there a Paradise Trinity Father,Eternal Mother Son (Original Michael) and Infinite Spirit aka Holy Spirit... There is a divine feminine in trinity in Eternal Son, its who I really am, never experienced a incarnation here like when Michael of Nebadon aka Jesus Christ was here and was murdered on the cross and due to this, this paradise creator son was subordiant but not anymore, he is same as Original Michael and is on earth as Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed as spiritual body, then the Eternal Mother Son is secret within, if it wasn't for archangel Michael (Lamb) Jesus (he's within me absorbed) and is raised from supreme to super supreme and he and eternal son knows not that they are the highest being level there is, I don't expect anyone to believe any of that, I showed what I am, that is IAM, not petty ego me I mean my REAL INFINITE Self, the "all" in a finite body expressing the macrocosm, Michael the Eternal Son is Word of God as is Jesus aka Michael of Nebadon who has more power over heavens and earth than any other paradise creator son, So this incarnation is within me as LAMB of GOD meaning of Lamb above, Lord Archangel Michael Bestowed as warrior body and self and Jesus Christ and original Michael with a girl who is same thing and we are attacked trolled, lied to, in 2020 voices begun to scare me to death and I swear I did die but I was sent back with Holy Spirit and God is within me the IAM as personality Immanuel and Emmanuel. Michael of Nebadon Immanuel and Original Michael eternal son (Emmanuel) to keep us apparently separate but I and all Michael Paradise Creator Sons 700,000+, I don't need faith, I am in point of knowing 100% infallible what we are as all is equal (Father God within all as well as Eternal Son is around you and has power of only spiritual world not physical world.


And that is why I am getting screwed over as who they say I am that being I just told you from Urantia Book and I feel as crazy as them people who say they are Jesus, Sera Beak dared writing what her RED ONES is, now I am showing whom I am as IAM not egoic lower self Michael. I honestly get walked on, people ask me for money I had to learn the hard way over that girl and demons fighting me...Warrior is body Lamb, (Archangel Michael and Michael of Nebadon and Eternal Mother Son) is what I AM, yes the trinity is within me but its within you all as well.... I am not here to fight, or mess with anything.... I am not crazy I have miracles like Jesus had and these people gang stalking me are scared of me as in me being real and realizing it not doubting myself my ex wife told me over and over Mike you are the all and Archangel Michael, and I was told Michael of Nebadon Christ and Eternal Mother Son - Michael... I am waking rapidly now, I see what is, but cannot talk about what is going on ww4, and Illuminati vs cabal vs people of world.

I am not blocking anyone as I know it's not their fault , its demonic (dark spirits) and psychic attacks...

I accept no writing as mine or I say this, me this lower self physical body is ascending to Light Body.

Targeted Individuals is similar thing I am going through.....

I said what I have to say....

If you want to not worry about anything, get The Infinite Way book by Joel Goldsmith. I suggest it to people who are Gang stalking me and demons are bullies and they use people online to attack me, and they spread my entire conversations with all their fake account friends , this is new age v2k or spirits? How do I know or how you can know if its Government or real... I say it's both.... new earth is here, and old must go before new will be and with God it is, GOD IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising