Translate

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

You are being tracked and spied on and watched by Earth Control Group

 Everything you have is trackable, including paper money by serial numbers when you get it from a bank or ATM machine, your email tracks everything about you, Facebook Meta knows who you are by address and name and email address and social security number they don't need or TIN# nor business TIN#,or employment history its all listed on Facebook whether real or not you claim you are, and in Lexus Nexus all employment history and business ownership. Like me I say I am a Dr of Divinity and Reverend I am not active not since 2012 into 2015 January and I did not intend this to say but it is what it is,when my ex wife left me Jan 24 2015, she remarried with out divorcing me and or is bigamist which I don't care,I knew what she was hiding by the way they track you! she is using the old man's last name McCulloch or McColluch she shows in public records anyone can use she either changed her name to use that last name Ginger Faye Phillips McCulloch it is in records and when I look my record up mine, that name shows up McCulloch her real name is Virginia Faye Cook,using name see how they track people she is tied to me by stupid marriage contract from Sept 26 2009 and never divorced nor did I, I don't have the money too, she loved me dearly until my mother threw her out over her wanting to leave for a couple weeks in Jan 2015 my mom said she was leaving me, no she wasn't she wanted a break to visit her kids, I did not know anything about that name except it showed on public records and cannot understand why she is able to use the name even for credit, she either got name changed or used a way to get out of marriage under that clause where she could not locate me like 7 yrs but its none, its a mock wedding they done I found out and can careless, I am not playing games like her 60 yr old self acting like she is 10, and said lies and more lies about me, I am MENTALLY ILL, anything that happened to her was NOT MY FAULT, I didn't date till I was age 21! Didn't have sex until age 24 with my ex wife who brought her daughter's 6 month old baby up here to PA in 2008 in August. I married Sept 26 2009 after much trouble, she was mentally ill herself and damaged from previous men and husbands who physically and verbally abused her. I had NO PROBLEMS till she came along as I HAD NO EXPERIENCE with women, I was agoraphobic and severely shy, and ran a self defense product's drop ship business from 2003-2009 till we all went bankrupt.

She is example see how they track you? They have all about you at NSA, logs of every email or writing or phone calls yes every phone call and keywords trigger their bringing your email,text or phone call to their attention the Government Mafia Cabal shadow government and deep state.I only knew new name as a piece of mail arrived here Ginger McCulloch and gave back to mail man in 2020 as she didn't live here. But back about tracking they use phones to see what you say them phones you carry around they listen to your speech to spy on you to sell you stuff you do not need, its all about privacy and it is false all is open, I doi not care the Divine Feminine has nothing to hide which I represent here NOW not back then, false Divine Masculine there is no privacy anymore, the USA is a Corporation the world NWO is already been done and faked by Cabal Old World order as conspiracy theory that they the OLD WORLD ORDER is ILLUMINATI and they are not NWO or earth's control group, 6006 elites run this world as date of this writing, Illuminati is not cabal one trusts Illuminati name due to Cabal Deep State, Think Tanks and Cabal and OWO are who the problem is in this world. Your all sheep to them, number on a computer, worthless money that carries interest that tax payers pay to the FEDERAL RESERVE system of slavery. The whole point of blaming Illuminati for NWO is so no one will listen to REAL Illuminati, they have yet to even put a NWO in place! The Illuminati spelled backwards is NSA. Its all in codes, people talk in codes, online, Light Workers and Starseeds and wayshowers and angels on earth including Archangels. The code is hard to understand but the BEAST (616) Satanic system is what is falling and done, OWO is done, there is No NWO, but there is a NEW EARTH born 01/01/2020 by Yeshua and Mary Magdalene who is Archangel Michael's feminine side

The new earths are this, all the cabal and Illuminati is in lower 3rd dimensional consciousness the hells where is the old grey land. The God they follow is a black god meaning a shadow of the God people worship and collectively is a black god. There is this truth, religions and science are out of wack, no one needs neither in new world of earth a 6 dimensional world (7th) density where we have physical bodies in 6D and higher. It is just spreading now where the all catches up for entire world, There is lower lower 3rd density and higher 3rd density Hell first one and higher physical heavens. 5th and higher dimensional awareness is coming in and is what is what NEW CHURCH of JERUSALEM coming down from heaven of the LORD. The All is embodied on Earth as Archangel Michael (Megatron with Metatron,Uriel,Raphael,Gabriel,Lucifer,Samael,Lilith,Sarah-la-Kali,Sophia,Mary M,and Mother Goddess Mary Jesus Maria).

They try and track all we do, to sell us junk we don't need, its a corporation this sick society on earth, no one should have to pay to use water and eat paying a toll to gangsters who robbed the world and criminals,its a Government Mafia but they forget one thing, NSA knows all and is ILLUMINATI eye on all seeing, nothing is hidden except mail they cannot scan or access but this new world is electronic digital self actually effects your real self, as Internet is AI MIND/NOUS is our MIND and it is mixed in think about it 10G?. We confuse the enemy to throw them off, all people are chipped and tracked via debit cards and credit cards and alien technology to chip your etheric spiritual body. They hack my mind and know all I think, you can hide nothing from spirits as your in 5th Density and Higher yet 3rd dimension is on same world and when we interfere with anyone , we get pulled down to their lower level, try and maintain equilibrium at all times but working with other godmen and goddesses or soul and spirit beings, co-creating knocks you out of balance and equilibrium of life, moderation of life... here is my advice, close any credit cards, get out of debt however, have no fear of what may come this whole thing of government and cabal is illusory and anything is illusions and don't worry about anything, if you do, by law of attraction you will experience it as real but its hells and fantasy, the Lord if your reading this your found what you were looking for here and the Lord God or All in All is telling you through me IAM that your real Identity is Spirit-Soul-Mind, eternal uncreated monads outside space and time in domain of source,the all. The All is God and the Goddess is Everything else, and all in between is Nothingness but is not is that God is. Close credit cards, keep phones away from you if they are by your constantly in this day and age, and if you must have a bank account use checking account personal, yes your tracked by your energy signature in this holographic universe. It is like TRUMAN SHOW. Control and spying and selling your information to anyone that will buy it, credit bureaus and banks sell your information, Government sells your data to to anyone they choose. Yes you have a file on you in NSA of everything about you all your records including health records and criminal acts and driver's license history. Every Phone number you ever had is on there and addresses, SSN,DOB, and relatives and neighbors and friends and complete file of every transaction your ever made bought the things you bought and date and cash money by serial number. I am having problems on my computer as I end this short due to people who know what I am writing and putting out there my computer is messing up left and right the government mafia drains your batteries and fried my friend's gaming machine alot and knock him out they are scared of us WATCHERS aka Ancients. The world corporations know more about you than any friend or family and is scary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising