Translate

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

The Untold Story Of The The Demonic Smurl Haunting - Pennsylvania


I BELIEVE THIS, I get haunted by voices sounding like parents fighting when they are asleep and beings calling your name and nothing there and when they invade your mind there is no privacy and no one believes you they think your crazy scizho, (continued below)
affecto disorder, no I hear voices, things like dressers leviate off the floor my bed shakes, I have regular connversations with these beings not cause I wanted to I am forced to and it seems normal I thought there is spirit guides and evil spirits both, you must discern the spirits pray. pray and pray some more, don't let them scare you, these forces got up in my face and screamed into both my ears, I made holy water from salt and water said a blessing as I am a ordained Reverend and it seemed to keep them out of my face once the fear stopped I still fear but only when I am in shower they come up on me and scream, I used black salt and in the bathroom and bedroom threw some here and there it seems to help and moldavite tektites and other crystals and blessed crosses and crucifix.

I recommend a girl (Melinda Kay Lyons) Astral Exorcist and Psychic Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising