Translate

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

I am a HEREDITARY Witch -- Live in balance and equilibrium of life and use (Illuminata) Prayer Book

 I am a HEREDITARY Witch and Gnostic, Hermeticism Ordained Minister of and D.Div. Baphomet 

Illuminati

People ask we part of Illuminati I said yes enlightenment meaning, and wicca and witchcraft is natural and magick is neither white or black, nature keeps a balance on it's own. I am neither good nor evil, balance between them both life in moderation and am unconditional love and also conditional love (everyone is) and through magick theurgy of Solomon as Ceremonial magician I live Pagan and also witchcraft and wicca. as a Magus of Occult.


I respect other's religions no matter what they are or none, what you do to someone else you get back times 3! Remember that, do I hate Judeo-Christianity? No I don't I find a special place for Jesus and Mary Magdalene and Madonna Virgin Mary and Saint Sarah-la-Kali Jesus and Mary Magdalene's lost love child and her brother Judah "Michael" of same divine parents.

Paganism is where I am, but I am a Universal Ministry Red Bull Illuminati Ministry and Cook Universal Ministry.

Family members have problems with spells or practices they consider of devils, that is wrong and they end up acting like devil themselves and their christian demons or Abrahamism period, I am also into Pythagorean Illuminism and Ontological Mathematics. Being Universal Gnostic I am Cook Universal Ministry and DR of Space and Time and Reverend and Doctor of Divinity and King Witch God,  Cernunnos RED Bull God Ptah-Sokar-Osiris and Red Bull Goddess (Isis-Kali) and traditional horned god PAN and God and Goddess in Wicca-Witchcraft and Knight Templar Prince (Illuminata) which is name of Prayer book. I am not into devils or demons except ceremonial magician which is Hermertic Order of Golden Dawn Rose Cross Order Hermetics and Crata Repoa O.T.A. and A.:.A.:. Order of Silver Star and Thelema. Satanism I experienced before and it is a beginning thing as atheist be doing satanist and Theistic and Philosophical Satanism and Luciferianism I am into as anything not of Judeo-Christian ideas are Luciferianism

If you are a witch or occultist or any religions I am trying to share openly what I am, https://www.facebook.com/michael.a.mechling4833/ I respect other's religion and spiritual beliefs, I am saying this to stop bashing each other over religious affiation. and I use Illuminata Prayer book by M Williamson.  Its a great book.

Interesting about HOLY GRAIL Moldavite and Relic Glass Cintamani round balls and eggs of obsidian glass.( Moldavite is far more potent than Obsidian! It's Lucifer's Emerald in myths and legends and Moldavite is known and more expensive day by day and has energy as above so below come together as MOLDAVITE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising