Translate

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

The last 3 yrs of pure hell of haunting paranormal activity psychic attack

 Some one sent devil and demon spirits to me back 04/29/2019 let me say this first, My neck was slit on that very day, my ex wife a black theistic satanist witch said I would beg for death and no be able to die the misery I would have, she sent the message on PS3 when it still worked, PSN I have the proof she sent a bunch of something evil my way, she wants to make my life miserable and torture me ever since I ran into her on myspace in 2008 in July, she was a witch is all she told me, all the evil spirits I wrote about previously about haunted and being terrorized by demonic spirits and devils and whatever else was put on me a hex and curse, my ex wife and me were never meant to be together, so much bad bad things happened during time she came here in 2008 till she left Jan 24th 2015. I have all that info on here already about violent attacks on ex when demons possessed me, these demons are not under Satan's authority or Power, they are renegade spirits like Abaddon and Appollyon who made me attack my ex wife numerous times, and snap out of it and be like OMG what just happened!? I am so sorry to my ex wife Ginger Faye Phillips Cook McCulloch the fake name she is using or her MOCK WEDDING is REAL BIGAMY, I never received divorce papers nor do I know what the hell happened in 2013-Jan 2015 when she left, I was stuck up in clouds so to speak in spirituality and my old original mentor Daniel Emmanuel Gross and his absolute truth and data on his blog https://godheaventorture.blogspot.com , I left the world of 3rd density behind and climbed into 5th density consciousness while my lower self is in higher new world of higher 3-d while all others are on lower 3d hells where lower masculine (false Divine Masculine) is running things, its where the world is at this day but if I get mixed up in the world with another Godman or woman I get knocked back down to lower 3-d hellish environment and pain and misery awaits me and I am not of the old world anymore, I will not descent again as a ascended master not reverse, but I been getting attacked when I sleep ever since 2019 April, where a devil possessed me and slit my neck open 19 stitches in front of parents! My ex wife said something like that would happen and it did, she will get her payback I trust Karma has already was sent to her and her boy toys and family son who threatened to kill me got his payback and more to come of devils and demons attacking them miserable idiots, I am not perfect but no one deserves what I went though with this woman, like i said I apologized here and that is that but these demons are from her and her obsessed weird energy she has focused on me, she is 60 and still has not grown up,  but I warn whoever is sending these spirits on me, I am Archangel Michael and am aware 100% unshakeable belief and knowing and experience, its only reason I am alive with all the tragic energy this woman (Lilith) as she called her self Samael/Satan's wife one of 5 wives the devil has. I hear voices and see shadows and see my own Light pure Violet Purple energy of ArchAngel Michael obviously. Holy Spirit is within me and is ME and I AM.  It gets tired the stresses from negative evil she sends like I was robbed blind by another girl from same state NC where ex wife is located, people seem to say that girl Sahn Johnson and Ginger got all that money from me in 2021 and thru 2022 used me mentally ill person under the law that is a huge crime, a fortune teller got 20 yrs in prison for using mentally ill man. I'm tired of worrying about financial issues and credit card debt in parent's name mostly my dad I was authorized user on all credit cards of parents and that girl and ex wife got all the money they had $130,000.00! I am okay but I never trust no one again unless they are discerned by God first, I got these devils off me up in face by facing FEAR and they are annoying and terrorize my nerves and also they mess with my family all of it, I am in spiritual warfare. I will put latest up here as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising