Translate

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Spiritual Haunting whole parts of house vibrate? What is this? High EMF

 Spiritual haunting been gone on for 3 years since 2020 and hearing spirit voices, attacked by demons daimons and devils or spirits imitating devils and harassed mostly in my bed room, but during the day part of house will vibrate and we hear a motor running then we don't, the bed shakes and vibrates and walls vibrate and deep deep voices I cannot understand.


You have any ideas? If so email me through contact form on here on right. There is high EMF about 3-10 mg on reader in my bedroom, its mostly in my bedroom the EMF? I wear Qlink pendant to block harmful EMF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising