Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Red Bull Illuminati about my plans

Hello one and all & everyone. I hope you all are doing well in a world run by psychopathic money hungry no love feeling banking cabal people of the OWO. Its a dog eat dog world unless we act NOW! Everyone fights about the government and all the others are consiracy buffs who are just as bad if not worse than our enemies but still they are human beings being gods not Gods. They live with their reptoid brains no not lizards I'm saying without judging they are devil man and woman who worship organized religions which they are any religion that ask someone to kill their own son that is sick and worse check out the Koran who was founded by same people who control you now Its so hard to un-christian a christian in their worped mind its a shame all these people believe some savior is going to come for you how lazy and easy they think it really is blows my mind!!!You are your own saviours, your all the same being GOD & Life itself everything you see is inside you "as in as out" As above,so below,as below,so above.The whole world is a damn illusion a dream world wake up to NOW!We are past all that I am not judging them one way or the other all I know is this, stop the 9/11 consiracy theries and focus on NWO not what David Ike says the "Illuminati". The Illuminati is the last hope for this world of buying and selling and crazy people running around and war machine.The "Illuminati" is not about joining to sell your soul or mess with demons or for riches or fame or any of that crap. If that is why you are coming and checking out the Illuminati please we are Illuminists only Illuminatus!

Now that that has been said some personal information from our founder Michael Cook about his own experiences and what the plans are for this group.

Hi everyone I have great news my power is expanding and my consciousness is really taking off. I healed my wife's eyes and my mom's sickness. I am ready to commit to something here so I am again back in the sattle again so to speak. I joined the O.T.A. as associate member and later they /we if I for a group who loves cerimonial magick and  Its similar to the OTO but its called Order Templei Astarte & The Church of Hermetic Sciences, Cerimonial magic and Tantra yoga and many other types of Solomon magic and I have many books on my favorite the Golden Dawn system and Rocrucian teachings of the golden dawn. They teach old egyptian "Crata Repoa". The founder is a 33 degree free mason and also took up the other part of masonry as well. This is a very relaxing practice to bring you into full Illumination via these technqiues but remember there is the Pythagorian Illuminati they are the math way I love their system and I consider myself part of their movement for meritcracy
'the occult and freemasonry I am going to incorporate all these teachings in my Red Bull Oneness Society & Red Bull Illuminati down the road and intregrate into Illuminati and am pondering if my fellow brother's group Lone Wolf Nwo the gaming group would like to join up with the O.T.A so we all have a mix of the old school occult and free mason's crata repoa system in our groups once we establish a tangable lodge or temple and even mix match gaming devices for the gamers it would be cool Red Bull & Lone Wolf together in a new name Lone Wolf Red Bull Illuminati? I would like to hear what my brother has to say about this for our future. The OTA can make us big and theirs money to be made once you know the occult things A.Crowley made a fortune after writing a book the practice and theory of magic his magnum opus. Well That is all for now and remember we love you all unconditionally and remember the time is NOW for M = Movement for a new world order of heaven on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising