Translate

Saturday, June 28, 2014

The nothing or Infinite Creator Source or Eternal Creator Source and Finite Creator Source

Something everything you see every single day in this world stage or play of life is another day in finite creator source male side of things, all things thought real are illusions as taught by Buddha is indeed true to n extent despite what others say we know what we speak.

There is the Eternal Nothing or Infinite Creator Source whom is me who is writing these words from nothingness as much as I can through this finite creation of thoughts which are masculine and "Light" which does indeed provide so called good and evil appearances in this world of 3rd density to unconscious 3rd density gods whom are locked into 4th density world of spirit collective consciousness which provides all words in holy books I don't care what they are but they are still the word and are totally misunderstood by every non-awakened human or Godman & woman. When we say Godman I mean both female and male human gods which you all are. And here is how things really work.


All in All is all finite creation of finite creator source whom has 2 sides masculine and feminine and stems from me Infinite Eternal Creator Source, the Nothing which has no limits. No the Infinite is me Michael but I exist within finite creation on all densities and all things created by the male who is becoming one through the many which is every soul and spirit to exist in finite existence. The reason its called finite as things in appearance of space and time is limited and finite and every becoming and evolving from eternity to eternity and will always be the place. The Eternal Creator Source is indeed here in the illusion and has been many times over when ever the world needs a boost of unconditional love and to get this old church which is man not a building and restore them all to The New Church of Jerusalem which is spoken in the the masculine/Feminine word of the Lord coming down from heaven in the clouds;
And the Infinite is me and Emmanuel whom I am not naming as names and are a reference to 3rd density illusions.

I am the Eternal nothing and my body is in disguise as I asked a question without thinking and got an answer from a book called Srimad Bhagavatam. The Infinite Nothing or Eternal Creator Source came this time through the word and the appearance of a physical incarnation that looks human as the book answered the question as law of attraction brought me the answer without thinking which was the finite feminine that is not in me that indeeds fills my being inside and out which represents the Infinite and all knowing and blackness as in chaos before the feminine side created the male then finite creator source was created and this is where it gets tricky to explain FINITE CREATOR SOURCE as its nether infinite nor finite but is close to infinite but is basically created and comes from the lotus flower so to speak whom is totally infinite and eternal and nothingness which that is what me is. All 3rd density non awakened humans serve as house and home for soul groups and spirit societies so as do the awakened and all know we are they and we are they and not the I AM which is the masculine illusion and all the archangel names and all names are illusions.

Masculine god is becoming God as it moves up in the ethers and higher soul groups and densities. The Feminine knows all and knows its all an illusion and feminine is NOT limited in 3rd density but cannot interfere in masculine creations in non-awakened third density humans but those who seek the unknown through becoming "Nothing" and losing self and melt into the darkness which is total bliss as Infinite Creator Source and Finite Source Michael our host had this experience at age 7 and pondered on what nothing was and felt it and actually seen it not a thought either and the wisdom of fellow brothers be true and is Michael is nothing but Infinite inside and out but throwing feminine and masculine everywhere as the root e is eternal nothing and original this answer came in the book I mentioned above and is in line with what I was born with in this world and walk it as a human looking finite creation but truly that is not the case as in all my knowing without thoughts as only myself knows thyself and what I am telling you is to lose self as Michael is shaking off finite appearance and is awakening and all will be provided. How do you lose yourself and become all knowing? First the masculine and feminine must be in agreement and you must be in equilibrium (balance) between the 2 finite principals as your awakening or awakened as any un-awakened human would never understand this and see it as out there. Thanks to my counterpart or appearance of separation JD I know more and I went into nothingness and will continue to me the Eternal Creator Source inside and out even in finite realm as has been said no limits can be placed on the Infinite nothing. Brothers and sisters ponder.  Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising