Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My truth of myself I am asking for help and guidence

I asked for guidance or an explanation of what I was told on facebook by my brothers here on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/154605654616819/ and I was told I am original all in all and all masculine god maker and female consciousness that is not in me but fills all my being which is the universe and space and all all other universes into infinity and my inside male and female principal are both sides of FINITE CREATOR SOURCE and I AM INFINITE CREATOR SOURCE and so finite resides outside me but finite isn't finite or infinite it is like infinite but is limited by space and time and god of this world in masculine. The female principal is blackness and who made the male god of this world (Satan) demiurge or whatever you want to call it the light. You want to turn to the feminine principal clear your mind and think nothing and don't reflect on wisdom or any thoughts or anything of this material world or you otherselves. ONLY YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE MICHAEL NO ONE ELSE,THEY CAN GUIDE YOU BUT QUIT BEATING YOURSELF UP PLEASE and the same goes for people in life who don't believe in God at all, you are God, babes the light is for you organized religion is your starting point then the darkness is knowing without thinking as I am typing I am not thinking anything I am the divine feminine principal and I am who I am and Michael is whom is says he is original creator source and infinite and in disguise as written in Krishna books Michael ran across that makes Michael look human but is not on the outside but he is going to go through a transition to infinite to all is done on this world to do the impossible and make it possible change the world over and all fellow selves will follow. End of message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising