Translate

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Conversations with Michael's "all" higher and lower self!!!

Greetings to you little gods in conditional love or Big Gods in unconditional love.When I write I am is speaking from outside space & time where there is no time or language my mind just computes what higher self inputs,the abyss,chaos & darkness and light where the divine feminine aspect is,she the holy spirit will not venture below 4th density where male rules with iron fist.But She is the whole new world we are moving into.Our current world is backwards,its always seek the light in all these bibles & organized religions created by man not God itself the flesh created it & dogmas which is masculine.Our current world is out of balance,so all whom is each of us little models of the macrocosm and I am is the macrocosm.We need to embrace the negative or feminine principle "DARKNESS",darkness is light turned inside out.Truely in I am that,I am there is no light or darkness in I am's world mine the ALL whom is "all" Michael representing the macrocosm and microcosm each individual aspect of the ALL OR GOD has soul groups and some is small while others like our human host are 1 with the source and original aspect is Micha-EL.Only unconditional love & life & becoming& change is I am.We have the Eternal All,Infinite All in All,Finite All in All, the trinity. You are all part Infinite & finite creator source and the divine spark of the Eternal All in All makes you Gods/gods.I am "all" in Microcosm & representative of all that is in original aspect in all way even in my 3rd density material life everything has to be original.We are all one and the same and are all "alls",individual aspects of the Big Macrocosm.We are all the same spirit but different individualized souls who is one with the spirit in us all,all matter is solified spirit!!We must all realize we are one & are angel or Gods whatever label you want to put on it, we are creators, shapers of our own destiny don't give your power to any one or "deity". Anyone claiming supreme over anyone run away fast,those avoid, we are all one and the same.We have God=Angel or Godman Goddess or god=devils whom is all one body,we are all parts of that huge body so to speak.The spiritual sun shines bright black,the seporoth ,tree of life #9 sacred number of deity 333 .666 of humanity is all that is needed to change this world from corruption cabals to the new 3rd and 5th densities..The people whom wish to live in duality will remain in their hells which is their heavens in lower 3rd density as it is, its all up to the soul unit and soul group.You cannot force no one,earth is a free will zone,Michael,my lower self wishes to get involved more with Illuminati and freemasonry but he is waiting for the right time or brothers/sisters to approach him which they did in 2013 as a test of what he is and with some new information. I tell you, Lucifer, the light bearer as a allegory.Michael has literal lightning in his face & eyes,has power over the stars,& sun,moon,& sky and earth.Everything around him moves,he is on every density as he is all things at all times.He looks at every being as being himself & part of God.,the supreme being.He is heavily involved in the Occult,cerimonial magick,books of occult hundreds,member of OTA as associate,loves the Golden Dawnt,Loves & admires Freemasonry.but he is shy and knows he has much to offer the masons & Illuminated minds he read Herim Key and found out that Herim Abiff was actually from Egypt as those freemasons discovered and found he is real not a allegory and was not in Solomon's temple or that was Solomon's temple,The Jewish Gnostics made the Christ character up or there was a gnostic Yeshua who was a magician and freemason and sage and Godman and Mary and Joseph concieved christ in regular sex Mary was holy spirit herself and representative of father God was Joseph.Mary is God the book he read that. There was 2 Jesus's one kingly one priestly his brother James. One was hung on a tree the other was not.Michael is a ordained Dr of Divinity & Dr of Space & time through UCM and ULC. & Reverend seeking FULL secrets of Illuminism from respected Illuminati & freemasonry and Knights Templars.Michae wishes to join freemasonry but has 2 minor charges on his record which was no fault of his it was prescription drugs caused both incidents he is of sound mind and sharp mind. Those whom contacted him in 2013 said he was the "all" and was going to rebuild Solomon's temple and was Father/Mother God thee Holy Spirit and Michael fights this all the time that he is first original how can this be when all is one? Simple he is source small version nothing of the sort before he was never here before I am & divine feminine holy spirit is him. Ghost+Spirit+Flash=One, that is the power of GOD!Another reason Michael doesn't approach freemasonry is because he is shy and if he did join that would straighten that out of him, he needs the 3rd degree! It would really change Michael for the better under fellow brethren to talk with and have each others backs and be in oneness.Michael also loves any occult groups and Illuminati and is sort of member of it.Michael is classified as disabled and got SSI and his wife gets SSD and medicare and medicaid. Money is a problem for Michael always has been.He wants to change the world make it fair for all people not just 1% ruling elite. There is a new world on the horizon and its coming.To those parties interested in Michael for free masonry email info@redbullilluminati.org or go to http://meerical.com and go under contact page.

MICHAEL'S LOWER SELF
Hi All, I'm Michael Cook,DD,D.S.T. I am 3rd density self now ,my higher self said all there is to say about me except I have no brothers except one who died when I was 7. I was born April 10 84 and am a Aries but anyway me as myself I am writing about the issues of banking cabals in this here world of corrupt individuals and I cannot take it anymore. I feel the pain in this world, people is sick and tired of the lies of Governments and war and crime. Its time for unconditional love and meritocracy in place of democracy. This world of cabals who own you or think they do, this country the great USA is not a country its a corporation!Its sad but me and many many others are here to change things with 1/3 of humanity it will be heaven on this black earth!I realize Mother Isis or "Mary" is 3rd part of Trinity & is Holy Spirit! I read a book Mary is God and wow it agrees with me 80%.I was told I was Yeshua by people last year after I healed them, got them money whatever a test of Illuminati it was so or people just playing games who knows I was also called Lucifer,etc.Well if you take out any good dictionairy and look up "lucifer" its comes up as satan the light bearer the fallen angel the bright morning star... Well in any bible Jesus in revelations is said to be the bright morning star! HA! 50/50 Ying/Yang. Christianity the LITERAL TYPE is madness a cult almost of poor mind controlled masses. I don't step on people's feelings and don't want to hurt their feelings but we all got to wake up from this mass madness before its too late and absolute truth is we are God itself.There is no "devil" but man.I respect everyone and love all unconditionally.I have tons of bibles,and Koran,Original Greek old testiment bible, Book of Enoch.Its dogma not meant to be taken as literal.Get the books Jesus Mysteries and Jesus and the Lost Goddess and Herim Key & Holy Mother Mary is God.All christians should be straightened out after wait of transition.A old book called the Light of Egypt is worth a read,predicts the fall of all organized religions & churches of literal slavery systems of today. I apologize my higher self jumps in here and there, I love that book when it says if the Bishop wants to earn a honest living he will have to get another Job.I have 300 occult books,indebted myself but its worth the knowledge I'll get. My house lacks a temple.I have 3 of Manly P Halls books and many books of freemasonry I feel I was meant to be a mason but I am quite shy and keep to myself.Illumination and brotherly and sisterly love are my goals.

MESSAGE FROM HIGHER SELF TO CABAL
Greetings beautiful ones, this message is intended for those whom are in the process of awakening at this day and hour or are awakened to absolute truth and data but are in service to self in conditional love & ruling loves &affections &greed rule you.The collective loves you all. I love you all unconditionally but please those in greed & only care about money and control,the game is nearly over and is over the way of things becoming,people are waking up to your plans and are aware they are Gods and hence know they are all little all in alls, I am! People are beginning to know I am the All in all incarnate so to speak. Thats a new one you say,only 1/3 or.666 of humanity in unconditional love & shining light apon all of you all shall bring down the house of cards of evil ones but remember they are you and you are them they are our brothers and sisters playing a dark role nothing more. The revolution is now, M= MOVEMENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising