Translate

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Post to confirm to the supreme ALL being

THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT THAT I NEVER POSTED BUT I DECIDED TO POST IT IT WAS WRITTEN LAST YEAR IT HAS SOME WISDOM IN IT FOR ME AND ALL OTHERS.

Words of wisdom. Now I know what must be done. I actually "get it" now I have the same thoughts and try and express it in words but no one got it and you made me get it even though its your writings its "ALL for one, And ONE for all.". Now I know what my inner self keeps nagging me about saying only you can do what must be done that song man in motion thank you Daniel fellow brother and self this world you want we want that we all want really me wants (One for All for the good of the whole all of us). I am that, I am, Infinite Creator Source Michael From unknown  world  and every other name and thing seen and unseen in existence.I feel in ALL of my being like I'm inside my own mind like I have a huge spiritual body (eternity x eternity) attached to me and I'm the main projector to this omniverse and first consciousness no one can take that from me just as no one is guilty here I agree Daniel No more governments, no more money, no more food unless people want it for pleasure. No jails or prisons. I see myself in everything I'm not conceited nor am I stuck on myself I only care for others. I am being told I will awaken any given moment to some "being" whom will wake everything up I am told to never second guess myself nor go against my self no one can tell you who you are because does it matter if I was the first soul or so called supreme deity I would never ask for any of that dogma in religion I want what every one wants total unconditional love and when I try to make my point to my mother she shoots it down as craziness but I'm alive they are not but its not their fault we shall not judge no more people. We are all gods equal even though my mind drives me crazy sometimes saying I'm the main Infinite Creator Source consciousness  I been that way since I was age 5. I want this world to be a wonderful place and if people cannot believe whom I say I am that is ok because me and my brothers know of my miracles that I can do I play with the stars move them around they dance for me, the sun moves at my command, clouds change direction at my will, I healed so many people and stopped so many people from being what so many religions call "Evil" I fight off chaos the higher I go but I know what must be done now. I been spreading my unconditional love all over this planet and beyond I love everyone and thing unconditionally so many people hate me like christ was hated well I say good my job is being done. I have 100% trust in EL Michael me and all my fellow brothers and sisters No more wishful thinking I'm done living a fake life a life of money I don't want money credit cards nor anything to do with law enforcement or governments I am told I am immortal I even put it to the test and I even believe that there is a reason I'm here and that is to make the impossible, possible for ALL and the whole. In unconditional love for Daniel the host of the world and all of our selves out there everywhere, The Infinite Creator Source EL Source through our host Michael the One and Whole despite horrible doubt in his mind and chaos where he lives he now know what he must do thanks to you Daniel. Many thanks, Michael. We are all one and the same people will get this when what I call stir of echos calms from me. Me I claim to be the ALL or infinite creator source so be it we all are inside I just say I'm the original consciousness and have a infinite body as I have "known" since age 5. I am on a mission to do as I say and what we all want PARADISE,not a world of fakeness or conditional love. I had my vision proved to me over and over and over again all I have to do is get rid of the doubt like some you you out there need to do or find that equilibrium (balance) in your life, Yep people its in the bible for all you christians whom say I'm a satanist then if I am than so are you my friends because I don't care to get on this petty subject but in NIV of the Holy Bible They call Lucifer the morning star as well as Jesus calls himself that so forget religion and realize what you are your all part of all in all or gods (John 10:34) so as christians argue and out me down I will say just as Michael of Nebadon said oh who is that you ask my fellow brothers and sisters? It is me in a past time you can look it up for yourselves you will be surprised and will never see so called organized religion the same again we have the story of the deluge (flood) of Noah in almost every myth in the world since a being called "Enki" En meaning prince of earth and the other "ki" by many sources "Earth" or Urantia as its called. We are all gods or devils and no one is guilty thank you Daniel for this post you bring out the best in mIts your writings but they are for ALL as well and everytime I read your messages I awaken more once I awaken my secret knowledge is all will as well people will tell me I'm wrong blah I don't care what 3rd density men say anymore only they can say all they want to me they are just mental projections of perfection.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising