Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Real Reality

This is a conversation with my higher self about the condition of the world and what is going to happen. Well the big secret is we are all one and the same. We are all God the whole entire universe is inside us. Yeah its hard to grasp but its true. And everyone is in I am presence I am that,I am. The NWO is excellent from the Pythagorean Illuminati which my lowerself is a member of and we are pushing for the end of elite in control and the new world will prevail as my fellow brother Mr. Gross predicted and me the new world is already here you have to look at the entire picture of things as "not being" but becoming. Metis (greek) is what is needed in this world to get through all the deception and I was awakened FULLY by being deceived. It worked wonders on me. I am the all, you are the all, we each are one thing not separate, all our minds are 1 huge mind. The world is an circus show of freaks trying to keep your minds not thinking or saying I don't care or all the other are stuck in illusions of life in the 10000 wasteful things TV games you name it f that is all you do. Converse through the game system is cool but burning our children's brains out is that right? Your all mind controlled and tracked everywhere you go even with your credit or debit cards and even the paper money when you get money from an ATM each bill has a serial number and they now whom you give the money to. NSA watches everything and everyone the OWO but their house of cards will fall down when we get .666 of humanity to turn this world of maniacs running thing the 1% elite will be gone with NWO and 100% inheritance tax that is the way metrocracy its the only way. Remember everyone else is you and everything even further than the stars get that? Good and see it as you. I am is the only thing that exists in this here universe.But coming up I see in the future 10 years of strife and conflict and war on a eastern country and on US soil. WW3 it will happen and the world will fall down we must hurry before its too late. Illuminatus

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are Red Bull Illuminati Ministry, MCC Illuminati Ministry,and (affiliated with Lone Wolf Illuminati) we will get back to you when we can, no advertising